Youtube Official Olympic Channel

The IOC Official Olympic Channel has full replays of Olympic Coverage. It is extremely extensive!

http://www.youtube.com/user/olympic/London2012

Has anyone been watching any of the coverage and does anyone know of any ways goet download copies of the coverage?

There are some things that I have missing from my recording of the Olympics and would love to get a copy of a couple of the events.

Assistance would be helpful. :)

I'm only now starting to (gradually) catch up with my Olympic viewing thanks to the Olympic channel the IOC psoted up. Thank godness for the full events. I'm sure several of us here have recorded significant portions of these Games like with others past, be it on TV and online. I must get my own laptop to watch these during my leisure. Just now saw the first portions of the London Opening Ceremony up to the forming of the rings from the Industrial Britain segment and before the James Bond-Queen Elizabeth II BBC short film. Don't really have to worry about that NBC embargo anymore.

I noticed there's not just an English commentary but Spanish and a venue-only options. No French one. Which is surprising given that it's one of the two IOC official languages

Hopefully we would like to see the Olympic Channel upload more extensive past Olympic material whenever available like up to Torino 2006 and not just highlights.

Another thing. Not every single event is on there yet. I mean, we got the pre-Opening Ceremony archery ranking highlights. But all of the Canadian women's basketball team games are not. They played six games up until their quarterfinal loss to the USA. Only four on the menu--three of its group games and the quarterfinal. Surely, they will uploaded them later since it was broadcasted.

Will watch the rest of the Opening Ceremony tonight from the Olympic Channel. Still, I wish I had my own laptop to watch more on my own perogative.

Give it time...They have to circumvent offical broadcasters...I've been happy with it so far. I'm not religiously following the games as much as the Big One last month but it's great to catch up on what has happened overnight (from NZs point of view of course)

Archived