Sign in to follow this  
Sir Rols

The Hot Bods of 2012 - the GBids Olympic Pin-Ups Thread

What do u folks think of tatoos? I think other than a few square inches, I find them ugly and a definite turn-off. A deliberate desecration of the human body. Views?

Depends on the quality. Higher quality is less distracting. When you get into the sleeves, necks, hands etc and they are done in a more prison style it is a turn-off.

Another hottie team GB gold medal cyclist Jason Kenny

kenny_2301936b.jpg

Perfect for me.

What do u folks think of tatoos? I think other than a few square inches, I find them ugly and a definite turn-off. A deliberate desecration of the human body. Views?

Totally agree with you. I hate them.

The US rowing team pic that's been going rounds

jjYvt.jpg

Edited by kevzz

Am I the only one who thinks this fellow is a very handsome. I wouldn't kick him out of my bed!

Lord-Sebastian-Coe_0.jpg

jjYvt.jpg

:lol: Yes, it's already an Olympic classic that the rowers maybe wear the most revealing suits. Who would ever forget, for example, how excited the Australian rowers were about meeting Princess Anne in Sydney 2000? ;)

excited_rowers.jpg

jjYvt.jpg

Those pants or whatever you call them leave nothing to the imagination you can see the head of there penis, circumsized?

He wasn't erect, it's 3 inches someone copied and pasted the medal which is 3 inches and it's same size unles she is very small :P

unless he*

American Decathlete Trey Hardee ya'll

Trey+Hardee+2012+Olympic+Track+Field+Team+dEzs4bJPazYl.jpg

He has a 'nothing' personality. He was interviewed alongside winner Eaton & this guy had a really totally unappealing personality.

jjYvt.jpg

Well, yeah, when you're exercising, of course the testosterone builds up.

Those pants or whatever you call them leave nothing to the imagination you can see the head of there penis, circumsized?

He wasn't erect, it's 3 inches someone copied and pasted the medal which is 3 inches and it's same size unles she is very small :P

unless he*

Yeah haha but can you imagine if they were aroused, those rowing suits would show it all hehe!!

Sophie Hitchon, a BRITISH female hammer thrower you WOULD like to meet in a dark alley

4220267883.jpg

Sign in to follow this