Sad about the flag thing... But these king of gaffes HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE TIME IN OGs...

Save this post for 2016, before some trolls come to say a lot of s*** about Brazil if something similar happens...

About flags...

I still remeber what dominicans made with the Brazilian flag in the Opening Ceremony of Santo Domingo PanAms 2003...

Look at this bizarre Brazilian flag...

pan2003.jpg

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://t.co/5Kih7qMS

Really? Oh, I'm looking forward to when they display the Israeli flag instead of the Iranian one or the Armenian flag instead of the Azerbaijani one in a medal ceremony.

For those who are not in the mood to look at all the results of July 25's matches, here a link to them: http://www.london2012.com/football/schedule-and-results/day=25-july/all-day.html That flag lo

For those who are not in the mood to look at all the results of July 25's matches, here a link to them:

http://www.london2012.com/football/schedule-and-results/day=25-july/all-day.html

Sad about the flag thing... But these king of gaffes HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE TIME IN OGs...

Save this post for 2016, before some trolls come to say a lot of s*** about Brazil if something similar happens...

About flags...

I still remeber what dominicans made with the Brazilian flag in the Opening Ceremony of Santo Domingo PanAms 2003...

Look at this bizarre Brazilian flag...

pan2003.jpg

That flag looks, well, not appealing. :blink:

• Like 1

Old Trafford looked very busy today as I walked past. The organisation at Piccadilly was also seriously good. They had special lanes for each tram destination and Metrolink has marshalls at every major tram station to guide spectators. I was very impressed.

Men's Team GB in action now against Senegal. Old Trafford looks full to me, 76k. The Team GB players who normally play for the blue side of Manchester apparently getting a bit of banter and stick from the crowd. :lol:

New Zealand lost 1-0 to Belarus. We played qell but couldn't convert. Oh well not a good start for New Zealand at the games with both football teams losing!

Group Standings

Men

Group A

1- Uruguay 3 pts

2- Great Britain 1

3- Senegal 1

4- United Arab Emirates 0

Group B

1- Gabon 1 pts

2- Switzerland 1

3- Mexico 1

4- South Korea 1

Group C

1- Brazil 3 pts

2- Belarus 3

3- Egypt 0

4- New Zealand 0

Group D

1- Japan 3 pts

2- Honduras 1

3- Morocco 1

4- Spain 0

Nice to see a Welshman and an Irishman cooperate on England's first goal... :D

Nice to see a Welshman and an Irishman cooperate on Britain's first goal... :) - is what you mean there mate

Brazil played an amazing first half and played badly the second...

This is usual lately due all "the experience" our idiot coach have...

Group Standings

Men

Group A

1- Uruguay 3 pts

2- Great Britain 1

3- Senegal 1

4- United Arab Emirates 0

Group B

1- Gabon 1 pts

2- Switzerland 1

3- Mexico 1

4- South Korea 1

Group C

1- Brazil 3 pts

2- Belarus 3

3- Egypt 0

4- New Zealand 0

Group D

1- Japan 3 pts

2- Honduras 1

3- Morocco 1

4- Spain 0

Here is a results summary of the men's July 26 matches, courtesy of London 2012.

http://www.london2012.com/football/schedule-and-results/day=26-july/all-day.html

The next matches, for the women, do not occur until Day 2 of the Olympic Games (July 28). Here are the upcoming matches:

- New Zealand vs. Brazil (at Cardiff) at 14:30 BST;

- Great Britain vs. Cameroon (at Cardiff) at 17:15 BST;

- Japan vs. Sweden (at Coventry) at 12:00 BST;

- Canada vs. South Africa (at Coventry) at 14:45 BST;

- United States vs. Colombia (at Glasgow) at 17:00 BST; and,

- France vs. North Korea (at Glasgow) at 19:45 BST.