GamesBids' London 2012 Opening Ceremony Live Chat

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blimey! Once Australia marched in I went to make some porridge, sat and had brekkie with my hubby when he got in from work, listened to him twice practice a presentation he's got to give this week, put some washing on the line, come back, and we're still on the bloody parade.

Any fashion highlights?

He's still going on about Montreal 1976, defending a country with two bronze medals brought in over 7 Olympiads. Forget that Olympic rich countries like Hungary, Romania, Poland, and South Africa have never hosted the Summer Games. Qatar's Olympic tradition trumps all...yep, two bronze medals and a bunch of air conditioned facilities...that's an ideal Olympic host.

Sigh. Not still going on about it. In fact past posts have been related to this <_< Qatar won't host for a long time anyway but i found his comment uncalled for hence why i brought up montreal. its over now

Blimey! Once Australia marched in I went to make some porridge, sat and had brekkie with my hubby when he got in from work, listened to him twice practice a presentation he's got to give this week, put some washing on the line, come back, and we're still on the bloody parade.

Any fashion highlights?

New Zealand looked good lol

Really? From what i've seen (which isn't alot) everyone has been hating on Obama

Obama is ahead in the national polls (only marginally) but is looking better in the state by state polls, which is what counts. Still a long way to go though.

Archived