GamesBids' London 2012 Opening Ceremony Live Chat

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Alex

Is it just me or did u enjoy the RWC 2011 opening more than this? i certainly did

I don't want to ruin it for all the participants down there in the stadium now...But RWC2011 WAS short simple and sweet...which made it good.

Good cheer for Canada!

I don't want to ruin it for all the participants down there in the stadium now...But RWC2011 WAS short simple and sweet...which made it good.

RWC 2011 was pretty good!

i think my expectations was too too igh after athens and especially beijing... it s still a good show but probably i wont remember or memorize anything like flaming rings of athens or the drummers of beijing in london...what i wonder the most is rio s show in the end

aha the dragons arrived

Will you please f-ng quit! This is YOUR country as much as it is mine. Anyone would thing you HATED us. I tell you now - I am gong to give you so much crap during Gasgow opening ceremony. It will be so mcuh fun!

I am only saying as i see it live in the stadium, I have been to 3 Opening ceremonies now. Honestly based on other openinings i am disapointed. I loved the industrial segment, so i like bits of it.

Archived