Sign in to follow this  
Kenadian

London Cauldron Location: Poll Only

London 2012 cauldron location.  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you think the London 2012 Cauldron will be located?

• Inside the stadium
    • Outside the stadium
    • Atop or attached to the roof of the stadium
    • Atop the Orbit
    • A temporary 'ceremony only' cauldron
    • Something all together unexpected
    • Have no guess at all.

Three weeks to go and we've debated this one to bits on the main discussion thread. This is just a poll for curiosity's sake, so please keep the discussion in the London 2012 Olympic Cauldron thread.

And please don't say 'we didn't need another thread on this' - this is intended only as a poll. Go here for the discussion thread: http://www.gamesbids...ympic-cauldron/

:)

Edited by Kenadian

Thanks Kenadian.

I think I have to vote outside the stadium to the north although I have no idea how. Inside the stadium is increasingly tempting, but I really dont see where.

Thinking about a temporary ceremony cauldron is too idiotic!!!

Probably the idea comes from Vancouver double cauldron, but remember those ceremonies were held indoor!!!

It is a viable option because we don't yet know what's going on and it has been done before. There was also a temporary cauldron used for Montreal 1976. Or maybe it is just a Canadian thing? ;)

Hmmm, looking back at this poll, what would be the correct (or most correct) answer?

The real deal was both inside the stadium, somewhat temporary/ceremonies only, and totally unexpected. ;)

Sign in to follow this