2014 World Cup News

Bezzi

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We already watched this movie with every single foreigner team that came to Brazil to play football tournaments...

That's why Brazil/Brazilian clubs won most of them at home.

I forgot. "My-England" is the almighty nation in football history. Never felt pressure playing away. That's why, indeed, you guys have 19 World Cup titles. And did pretty well playing World Cups outside the Isles of Wonders.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

I don't care what you think. Stop with the sarcastic comments and badmouthing towards my Country. It's out of order. Just enjoy the World Cup, instead of worrying about us.

Enjoy the landscape My England Real England!

BpseEbeIMAAErjh.jpg

Diffrerent from England, German team open training session to public and uses a t-shirts saying "Thank you" for the warm reception in Brazil.

data.jpg

14384983594_ea224ce34f.jpg

They indeed take pictures with some indigenous people who live nearby.

The t-shirts

14406127693_3f119359c2.jpg

It's truly dangerous in Brazil...

2014060958227.jpg

Please stop with the sarcastic comments and enjoy the World Cup. Your creating tension and trouble.

78yRkmV.png

such proffesionalism. very strategy.

Stop! Why is everybody worried about us. Support your Country instead of being obsessed by ours. Come on England!

Rousseff to skip FIFA Congress

SAO PAULO (AP) -- Brazil President Dilma Rousseff will not attend Tuesday's formal opening of the FIFA Congress, a meeting of the world football body's 209 members, the Sao Paulo newspaper O Estado de Sao Paulo reported Monday.

The head of state or head of government traditionally addresses the meeting.

The newspaper cited unnamed sources at the presidential palaces.

FIFA has criticized Brazil over the last few years for delays in building World Cup stadiums and related road and airport projects.

Rousseff is running for re-election in October, and lavish spending on the World Cup and the 2016 Rio Olympics is unpopular with many in the country. Many Brazilians resent FIFA for making financial demands, though it pays few taxes in the country.

The paper said Sports Minister Aldo Rebelo would replace Rousseff who has promised - despite poor preparations - that this will be the "Cup of Cups."

In another sign of the disquiet surrounding the World Cup, neither Rousseff nor FIFA President Sepp Blatter will speak at Thursday's opening match in Sao Paulo between Brazil and Croatia. They were jeered at the opening of the Confederations Cup a year ago.

AP

Normally, I don't like football. But here it's different: it's the World Cup ! Altough it's so sad that matches are during the exams :( Fortunately they are almost finished and we can see the final.
Anyway, I hope that Belgium will go far ! But I don't thing we will win … Germany, Spain, Brazil and so are better than us. Fingers are growing !
With the problem of separatism that we know in Belgium, I thing that the Red devils can weld us. And more the Red devils win, more national fervor will be bigger. Have you see Invictus? Ahahah :) I'm joking, it's not the same. But seriously, I thing we are more consolidated during the World Cup and it's good. I see a lot more of belgian's flags now :)

I don't know if this is true, but I read an article (I can't find it now) that some Brazilian and Argentinian hooligans are the biggest threat to creating trouble? Is this true?

I don't know if this is true, but I read an article (I can't find it now) that some Brazilian and Argentinian hooligans are the biggest threat to creating trouble? Is this true?

No, the main concern are England fans encountering Argentina's fans on the street.

A lot of argentine "barrabravas" are travelling to Brazil and yes they can cause a lot of trouble! the argentine government sent to brazil a list of about 2000 of them that should be deported, but I fear that may not be enough to contain all of them. Many of them got protocol tickets (those don't have names on them) and many others got tickets through contacts with Torcidas of brazilian clubs (mainly Inter PA and Cruzeiro).

Already 3 deported back to Argentina so far.

Will there be a clairvoyant 2014 octopus or piranha, just like there was Paul 4 years ago??

Cabeçao, the turtle from Tamar project in Brazil already predicted Brazil will win Croatia.

http://g1.globo.com/bahia/noticia/2014/06/tartaruga-cabecao-preve-que-brasil-ganha-da-croacia-no-1-jogo-da-copa.html

No, the main concern are England fans encountering Argentina's fans on the street.

England and Argentines are the ones who Police is watching carefully.

Brazilian supporters are made mainly of families and woman with not much cloth. No concern on Brazilians since Club hooligan-like supporters usually does not care much about the National team.

I'd say I fear more English supporters. They might think Brazil is a jungle without law and they can cause big mess based on that. At least Argentines knows clearly Brazilian police do point weapons to bad behaviour football supporters.

Argentines complains a lot how Brazilian police acts to stop their violence.

World Cup 2014: Soccer hooligans, beware: Brazil's notorious prisons await -DAILY NEWS

"These are the chilling images of the jail cells hooligan England football fans will be banged up in if they cause trouble at the World Cup."

Oh yeah...throughly deserved if they end up in here! :D

...One more sleep to go....

Not true. I think it's Brazil and Argentina fans that are a concern.

Archived