REC |.............70%......|

SAO |...........55%........|

CUR |..........52%.........|

CUI |..........50%.........|

POR |.........45%..........|

MAN |.........45%..........|

NAT |........40%...........|

My complaint about 2014 Stadiums:

Most lack colors, theyr mostly grey and then white, it's so blah. Mineirao won't go through painting. I want the arenas to at least look decent like in the renders and theyr not. I'm not really sure if we can compare several of these to Euro Stadias. Just my opinion

But Lopes, Mineirao, Maracana are stadium with heritage stuff and can't have much of its exterior part changed.

Indeed, Maracana will be white outside, to restore the original color of the stadium...

You can't fight Heritage stuff in Brazil... They are very boring.

Meanwhile, Castelão in Fortaleza, Beira Rio in Porto Alegre, Cidade da Copa in Recife, for example, will have colors all around - the colors of the club or the state owner of the stadium...

And more, Brazilians are not huge fans of too much colors or rainbow pallette in buildings, despite some belief from foreigners...

Castelão Roof almost finished

8a9d52142f6811e2976212313810550d_7.jpg

Yes Danny I understand , but I'm disappointed and ppl know why. All I wish for was a big jewel stadium like GreenPoint/SoccerCity was for South Africa in 2010 and Allianz Arena was for Germany. From the Brazilian choices I can only choose the least ugly ones. But I'm still looking forward to Arena Da Floresta and Arena das Dunas

I think Fonte Nova and Brasilia National Stadium, for example, will be very beautiful venues.

Dunas and Floresta, as you said, will be interesting venus too.

Corinthians Arena and Maracana will be HUGE.

It's hard to see "jewels" in middle of dirty and working sites...

And more, without all the "visual" things that make stadiums beautiful like scenic illumination and this kind of stuff.

Maybe you should wait a bit to compare already built stadiums of a previous World Cup to working sites of a event that will be held in 2 years...

• 2 weeks later...
Update:

CC and WC Stadiums:

FOR |...................96%.|

BEL |...................96%.|

BRA |.................84%...|

SAL |................80%....|

RIO |................80%....|

REC |..............70%......|

WC Stadiums:

SAO |............58%........|

CUR |..........52%..........|

POR |..........52%..........|

CUI |..........50%..........|

MAN |.........47%...........|

NAT |.........45%...........|

Castelao said to be 99% concluded brought up questions wether this is an accurate number or they are just trying to rush to deliver the first "ready" stadium. From what I heard and it's visible in pictures is that Castelao will claim completion but it's superior level will have half the chairs installed, skipping a seat each chair leaving a gap . I'm not 100% sure of this information but this arena doesn't look 100% done to me either

^^^^

I agree with you. This inauguration is more for politicians to appear. I always thought the Mineirão would finish first, even though he was always behind Castelão in percentages. And I still keep my opinion, even if the dates of inauguration say otherwise.

Aerial view from Mineirao is actually quite pretty . Hopefully they'll add some yellow lighting at night to go with it's antiquity. I also heard the translucent part of the roof will have a light color changing system, according to Belo Horizonte's 2014 Facebook page moderator .