I do think to delays stadiums to this point... To have works still happening less than six months before the World Cup is a shame.

Brazil should rethink all the laws regarding to work and tenders. We can't reach any deadlines with such stupid bureaucracy for everything.

Since the beginning I said: my biggest fear about preparations in Brazil is bureaucracy...

Meanwhile our justice system works like a turtle and "lei de licitações" be like the one we have now, Brazil is fucked...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the before and after is amazing, that climate really does a number on concreate. now everything looks new, my favorites are Sao Paulo and Belo Horizonte. Brazilia was once a favotie but all this tim

I finally saw the Brazil vs. Chile highlight's, great stadium for a game of football and a great equalizer by Chile, what a goal!

I bet most media sites base their entire article(s) on the *forever reliable* Google image searches Researcher: Oh look! There's a picture of a beautifully finished stadium field Article Writer: B

Why are the stadiums so sterile? I hope they add some colour.

Both Curitiba and Sao Paulo are club-owned stadiums, so they carry the colors of the clubs.

Apart of it, the stadiums when packed with people tend to be very colorful.

And not to forget, we also have it:

Rio de Janeiro

maracana.jpg

Manaus

IMG_6307.JPG

Valcke warns of "Race against time" as he tours Fifa World Cup Venues. Full story here - http://www.insidethegames.biz/sports/summer/football/732-world-cup/1019619-valcke-warns-of-race-against-time-as-he-tours-fifa-world-cup-venues - Source: Inside the Games.

It's the cheapest one since it's a expansion/refurbishment.

As I said in the Rio 2016 threads, I'll take a break from GB.

Not in my best mood and people here is ruining in part my excitement about World Cup at home, so see you guys back in some days/weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Sao Paulo is by far the most delayed venue... Anyway, the stadium still on works and part of the roof internal revestment WILL NOT BE FINISHED before the World Cup (Where is Ibirapuera and other fellow Paulistas now to said that "when SP wants, SP achieves?)

10254006_694379863931626_486491416674822

10255509_694379227265023_263095332860202

10329188_694377907265155_797756899906896

10172814_10152391354645631_4439408602396

^shame . Btw have we ever had unfinished stadiums on past editions ? Curious to know

Mineirao should've been awarded the opening.

Yes, I can recall Brazil in 1950, Maracana was not completed, the ramps were finished only in the 60s, but I read somewhere than in South Africa part of a stadium was finished after the World Cup too.

I think Brasilia would be the one for the opening match. Enormous and beautiful stadium in the capital of the country.

10363225_10203276109576039_1882439433075

10363508_10203276109536038_6795990344182

Sao Paulo and Curitiba really worried me, but it seems that FIFA will receive all the 12 stadiums later this month. Now we just wait for the ball to roll June 12.

• Like 1

Training Venue? Allianz Park in Sao Paulo Construction Updates - http://stadiumdb.com/constructions/bra/arena_palestra_italia - Source: StadiumDB.com

Whatever, the World Cup COMES HOME!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHEzQ1ysfEo

Incorrect. Wembley and England is home of football, even pele said.

Incorrect. Wembley and England is home of football, even pele said.

ESPN said Football comes home. International media wins over Brazilian citizens arguments. Do you remember? You said that trillions of times.