• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the before and after is amazing, that climate really does a number on concreate. now everything looks new, my favorites are Sao Paulo and Belo Horizonte. Brazilia was once a favotie but all this tim

I finally saw the Brazil vs. Chile highlight's, great stadium for a game of football and a great equalizer by Chile, what a goal!

I bet most media sites base their entire article(s) on the *forever reliable* Google image searches Researcher: Oh look! There's a picture of a beautifully finished stadium field Article Writer: B

Stadium updates:
Part of the roof that fell in Corinthians Arena removed and advances in temporary stands
262796_650607654975514_1231200697_n.jpg
yUGpXnZ.jpg
1010414_218697588322937_1194911955_n.jpg
Placement of grass completed and elements of the facade being installed at the Arena da Baixada
cHSkSaP.jpg
IyTtkki.jpg
foto_arena_aerea.jpg

Scoreboard was installed at Beira Rio Stadium. The security certificates have not yet been released by authorities, delaying the opening.

1014428_256235091210962_136669935_n.jpg

10046_264671480363964_1499129759_n.jpg

Facade completed at Arena Amazonia

1511167_708120015889597_378437889_n.jpg

BfLGej9IEAAJ8YX.jpg

Internal pictures of Arena das Dunas

a6.jpg

a7.jpg

a8.png

a10.jpg

BEL |...................100%|
FOR |...................100%|
SAL |...................100%|
RIO |...................100%|
REC |...................100%|
BRA |...................100%|
NAT |...................100%|
POR |....................97%|
MAN |....................97%|
SAO |....................97%|
CUI |..................90%..|
CUR |..................90%..|

Correct me if I am wrong please, but I thought the Beira-Rio Stadium in Porto Alegre was supposed to be finished yesterday (31st January). Also, by @Bezzi's figures, Sao Paulo and Manaus have caught up with Porto Alegre in terms of Stadium construction progress?

Basically, Beira-Rio Stadium, Porto Alegre and Arena Amazonia, Manaus are just putting the finishing touches in, like internal furnishings. By looks of it, Arena Amazonia looks like next to be finished, as the Seating and Roof and Facade are complete as well as the pitch. Beira-Rio still has part of the roof need doing. By my predictions, in order of finishing construction, Arena Amazonia, Manaus - Beira-Rio Stadium, Porto Alegre - Arena Pantanal, Cuiaba - Arena Corinthians, Sao Paulo and then Arena Baxaida, Curitiba.

Does anyone have any news on when the new piece of the roof (where the accident happened) will be installed?

They said will finish the damaged part until the end of this month.
BEIRA RIO
eu5y.jpg
zkcq.jpg
MANAUS
1900627_284938798322278_2104802826_o.jpg
1609636_582294868514500_1188563932_n.jpg
^^
Both reached 99% and should be opened next week, Feb 15th. There is a doubt if will be a ceremony in Manaus, where unfortunately another death occurred. Part of a crane that was being dismantled fell over a worker in an area near the stadium

The 4th Picture of Beira Rio Stadium reminds me of the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium in Port Elizabeth, with the lake setting, and the petal shaped roof. Good progress. Still a bit slow in Curitiba though.

Italy and England will both die in Manaus: either the heat+humidity or the anaconda snakes hiding in the stadium's short grass.

Lol. Hopefully not. Danny will be biased and stick up for Brazil, and I understand, because I do the same for England as you all know. But what he needs to understand is ALL press and media lie to catch a story.

What bothers Dannyel (and other people of course) is not how much media corporations are lying but the ingenuity and blindness of people relying on and sharing those stories without verifying other facts and versions.

• Like 1

Is that Manaus & PA done? Cuiaba looks close, so just Curitiba really left, should probably be ready though.

Beira Rio is ready. The first match with public will be tomorrow. The Arena Amazonia needs another week.

When is Natal's temporary World Cup seating being installed? Also, Curitiba is speeding up, but alot of work to do still! Still some of the roof and seating areas, and I'm guessing furnishings etc still need to be done, along with the facade and exterior screens. Also, the entrance area outside the gates still need finishing. But at least it is progressing.