Stadium progress

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best thing I like about the WC stadiums are the free hand in letting the designers go with some way out designs.

I hope the NZ Government looks at these for Christchurch's new stadium...and the future Stadium NZ in Auckland.

Well, I must say, I was one doubting whether every stadium would be ready for June, but I'm pleased to be proved wrong. Congratulations Brazil, bring on the football :)

Brazilian way, but yes, all done (SP almost).

More pics

Manaus, Arena da Amazônia

2345063_big-lnd.jpg

2345065_big-lnd.jpg

2345066_big-lnd.jpg

14275448511_e92a298446_b.jpg

This is the stadium featured on Building The World Cup on Discovery Channel. Its the most isolated of the venues. What an amazing structure.

Can we have pics of the arenas at night ? I know a lot of them got some cool effects lately

7 of the 12 stadiums have great effects. The stadiums of Belo Horizonte and Brasilia have a small lighting effect but its not so impressive. Recife unfortunately failed to bring a partnership for leds before the World Cup but the facade has a incredible potential. The stadiums of Fortaleza and Natal still not have special lighting.

f_241132.jpg

1618479_10202380724150929_96684840_n.jpg

2013052373253.jpg-G4615ICM5.1.jpg

fontenovaeriksalles.jpg

arena-noite.jpeg

5mjg.jpg

10338845_687159131331811_530317678711249

10358861_686696248044766_510403132372442

But hell's (almost) over with...

and fun has (almost) begun ^_^

I have faith in Brazil, I'm sure they'll manage.

May not be perfect (or far from perfect for that matter), but the point is to deliver, and I think Brazil will deliver

A wondrous one? Maybe...

A memorable one? Infamously!

An impactful one? With a ([significantly] reduced) legacy!

(I'm in an optimistic mood today! ;))

The mood in growing in Brazil.

Can't wait to get it started.

Just to clarify, 42% of infra structure projects will be delivered before the World Cup.

Ronaldo is a moron.

He said Brazil doesn't need new hospitals and now he is acting like the good boy...

More, now he is backing opposition candidate to presidency openly. Two months ago he was defending President Dilma...

Nuff said

PS: Athensfan, I dare you to post some link with a positive look about Brazil. There are tons of it in Google.

Dare me? Post annoying you want.

Sorry. Meant "anything."

All you post in the Brazilian events threads are negative news. Like you want you underline every single bad thing happening in the country.

There are also good news, I already posted tons of them. And already posted also bad news, because, yes, Brazil have a loooooot of problems.

I still want to discover what you win doing this?

Do you get happy by reading bad news?

I'm not trying to win anything. I stumbled across those two stories and they were relevant so I posted them. That's it.

No, they are not relevant, actually.

Specially in a thread called "Stadium Progress".

Maybe, these news are relevant to those who desire the World Cup to fail. So, yes, from this perspective, they are good to try to prove a point about it.

No, they are not relevant, actually.

Specially in a thread called "Stadium Progress".

Maybe, these news are relevant to those who desire the World Cup to fail. So, yes, from this perspective, they are good to try to prove a point about it.

Both stories are about Brazil's World Cup preparations and both mention stadium construction so they're totally relevant. Feel free to repost in whatever thread you think is more fitting.

Sai, Exu!

Xu, urucubaca!

Back to what this thread is about: STADIUM PROGRESS.

Curitiba, Arena da Baixada

01__1_.jpg?async&rand=0.5251581987831742

11__1_.jpg?async&rand=0.2899688635952770

Relevance of these pictures to this thread: 100%

15__1_.jpg?async&rand=0.4404065629933029

Relevance of this picture to this thread: 100%

Sao Raimundo Stadium

Training Venue in Manaus = done

14318650611_bf212ae1d1_b.jpg

Relevance: 90%

FIFA Structure in Cuiaba Stadium

71230249_jaitcjFjhboBzjgOsLKqSdOez25TBi_

Relevance: 90%

I think anyone who openly or secretly wants the Fifa World Cup to fail, is out of order and doesn't care about Football. Also, there is a difference of reporting issues and wanting the Fifa World Cup to fail. I can't believe that for once I'm defending Athensfan, but I think his just posting news, I could be wrong though.

All you post in the Brazilian events threads are negative news. Like you want you underline every single bad thing happening in the country.

There are also good news, I already posted tons of them. And already posted also bad news, because, yes, Brazil have a loooooot of problems.

I still want to discover what you win doing this?

Do you get happy by reading bad news?

Danny, you are so crazy!?!?! These guys just want to post "news"... it's just a coincidence that some of them only post negative "news"... and it's just crazy from you not to trust ALL of the news they post... because they are... NEWS! They always speak the truth, no matter what!

For example, they did say Ronaldo has announced he is supporting Dilma's main adversary in the upcoming elections, Mr. Neves... and that's why he's been saying so many cute things lately....

And haven't you seen Athensfan posting so many positive news about the WC? Oh my... I'm tired of seeing so many of those...

I think anyone who openly or secretly wants the Fifa World Cup to fail, is out of order and doesn't care about Football. Also, there is a difference of reporting issues and wanting the Fifa World Cup to fail. I can't believe that for once I'm defending Athensfan, but I think his just posting news, I could be wrong though.

To be honest, I usually don't care much for sports (though, there are some exceptions). I don't care for football (both American football and football football) and the only reason I care for football currently is because of peer pressure and the fact that the WC is coming up. I personally don't want Brazil to fail and I think Athensfan doesn't, too. I'm pretty sure he's just pointing out the flaws and changes (and not a prayer for the WC to be a failure). I think he said in another thread that if Africa bids, he wants them to succeed and make sure they have everything checked (including the extra work). Although that may be on the subject of Africa, I think it could still be used on the subject of Brazil.

Archived