Stadium progress

Arena Corinthians, Sao Paulo Progress (Temporary 20,000 Seating Structure being assembled), - http://stadiumdb.com/constructions/bra/estadio_da_itaquera

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gremio Arena should of been chosen, but the Allianz Parque and Independencia aren't beautiful looking stadiums, just my opinion I must stress.

It's should HAVE.

I agree that Gremio is probably better for spectators than Beira Rio. I kind of like the traditional look of Independencia instead of a generic spaceship look of so many modern stadiums. It's not visually spectacular but looks like it has good views for spectators and can have a very intimate atmosphere.

Allianz looks to be located in a very crowded part of the city so logistically it would have been complicated for WC matches plus it's too small for opening anyway.

Gremio Arena should of been chosen, but the Allianz Parque and Independencia aren't beautiful looking stadiums, just my opinion I must stress.

About Independência I agree, but Allianz Parque?

117849.jpg

About Independência I agree, but Allianz Parque?

117849.jpg

I just see it differently. I love Architecture, which with my passion for it, makes me be very critical, especially with Stadium Architecture. 10 of the 12 Stadiums for the 2014 World Cup, I think are nice looking Stadiums, Arena Baxaida in Curitiba could of done better and same with Estadio Beira-Rio in Porto Alegre. I'm just not that into Allianz Parque, but as I stress, just my opinion.

Allianz design looks better than Pantanal, Beira rio, and Manaus to be . If they really make it shiny like in the renders or a fckn cool effect like Allianz Arena it'll just be too amazing .

Me*

Allianz design looks better than Pantanal, Beira rio, and Manaus to be . If they really make it shiny like in the renders or a fckn cool effect like Allianz Arena it'll just be too amazing .

Me*

I disagree, but it's down to preference.

I heared Curitiba could be stripped as a WC venue. Is it really behid schedule?

Allianz design looks better than Pantanal, Beira rio, and Manaus to be . If they really make it shiny like in the renders or a fckn cool effect like Allianz Arena it'll just be too amazing .Me*

I dislike Pantanal design, the architects had a good proposal but the result is not as good as it was planed. Manaus is my favorite

I heared Curitiba could be stripped as a WC venue. Is it really behid schedule?

I dislike Pantanal design, the architects had a good proposal but the result is not as good as it was planed. Manaus is my favorite

Pantanal is unique and nice. Four independant stands, with green spaces in the corners above the viechle access.

Pantanal is unique and nice. Four independant stands, with green spaces in the corners above the viechle access.

Reminds me of old Westfalenstadion, a bit old fashioned. Hopefully the final result will be better

7 Stadiums Completed (Fortaleza, Belo Horizonte, Salvador, Recife, Rio de Janeiro, Brasilia and now Natal), 5 to go (Porto Alegre, Manaus, Cuiaba, Sao Paulo and Curitiba). Porto Alegre is so close to completion, with the membrane in between the existing membrane left to put in place, rest of the seats installation, pitch is ready. Manaus is close aswell, with the Facade and Roof nearing completion, most seats in place and pitch getting ready. Cuiaba is progressing well, with seat installation starting, roof nearly finished, pitch progressing and greenery in corners starting to show. Sao Paulo, after that sad crane collapse and sad workers deaths, the Stadium is progressing, with Temporary 20,000 Seating structure being assembled, roof nearly finished, pitch ready. Curitiba is the furthest from Completion, with Curitiba given 4 weeks to sort out the mess, or lose it's host city World Cup spot. Pitch is in early stages, roof progressing slowly along with facade, and seats being installed. Overall, in my opinion, I think all Stadiums will be ready for The World Cup, Porto Alegre is making brilliant progress, Manaus has got back on track, Cuiaba is progressing well, Sao Paulo is progressing faster now and Curitiba is slowly getting there, just slower than the rest.

FIFA is right to charge, but I'm sure Curitiba will be in World Cup. In this same topic I posted pictures of the stadiums of the Confederations Cup on January 25 (page 27). Curitiba is visually more advanced than Recife, Rio and Brasilia at that time. The roof is almost done and the grass and chairs and are being installed.

Brasilia

96gxn5.jpg

Recife

ArenaPE-20130125-3_zps0d0bb9ca.png

Salvador

8361363297_7f9345e078_b.jpg
Rio
f0UpK0i.jpg

FIFA is right to charge, but I'm sure Curitiba will be in World Cup. In this same topic I posted pictures of the stadiums of the Confederations Cup on January 25 (page 27). Curitiba is visually more advanced than Recife, Rio and Brasilia at that time. The roof is almost done and the grass and chairs and are being installed.

The problem on Curitiba I see is about the speed of the works. If the works could be done in the same pace Recife did, nobody would be worried about the stadium.

Arena Pantanal, Cuiaba - Arena Das Dunas, Natal - Arena Amazonia, Manaus and National Stadium, Brasilia are my favourite 2014 Fifa World Cup Stadiums.

Beira Rio Stadium in Porto Alegre should be next to be completed.

Beira Rio inauguration date is January 31

Grass being installed in Arena da Baixada:

1546393_605527526189272_2027229035_n.jpg

IiknkHx.jpg

jJan9lm.jpg

Tc7YoBc.jpg

Archived