Sign in to follow this  
Faster

Short List

really..haha,sorry super excited..in malaysia its already 5.37am..i didnt sleep just to see fate of baku and doha

haha we all are, ill be out but my puny phone screen hopefully should be able to get me the results if not ill run to a computer in 45 minutes haha

Finally the moment has come. I think everyone might pass the cut this time but we have to wait and see.

Hard to hear. But if I understand clearly Baku is out for sure

NVM ISTANBUL MADRID AND TOKYO THROUGH

BAKU AND DOHA out

I can't believe the IOD disn't selected Doha and Baku!! :o Congrats to the other cities... ;)

Did anyone catch what he said the order of the cities announced was? It went Istanbul, Tokyo, Madrid. I'm wondering if he said it was random or by scores or whatever

Did anyone catch what he said the order of the cities announced was? It went Istanbul, Tokyo, Madrid. I'm wondering if he said it was random or by scores or whatever

They were drawn as lots.

Baku showed potential but no chance that a country of less then 10 million was going to host a Summer Olympics. Doha as I outlined earlier had way too many issues. So no surprise here.