On 9/5/2017 at 2:25 PM, mr.bernham said:

Didn't the video also show Atlanta's stadium proposal and athletes village via late 21st century cgi?

Yes it did - it had a really quite fancy (for 1990) cgi flight over Atlanta highlighting the venues etc.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, thatsnotmypuppy said:

Yes it did - it had a really quite fancy (for 1990) cgi flight over Atlanta highlighting the venues etc.

I think I have the video saved on my google drive. I found it years ago...the media file is out of date though and I don't know how to convert it.

Not sure if anyone is still around on this forum but just saw this pop up on eBay, I already have a set but thought someone here might be of interest! It's the Toronto 2008 Bid Book Set. It looks like it's missing the top part of the steel briefcase but still looks decent.

Does anyone know if there is still an actual digital copy of the Vancouver 2010 Bid Books? The ones I had saved were on hard drives that are now gone. I found a scanned copy of the actual bid book but I'm hoping someone has an actual PDF digital copy that they could send me? If they have a link or can email me a copy please let me know. @intoronto do you still have a copy? Thank You. 

On 5/30/2020 at 7:53 PM, ktoles said:

Does anyone know if there is still an actual digital copy of the Vancouver 2010 Bid Books? The ones I had saved were on hard drives that are now gone. I found a scanned copy of the actual bid book but I'm hoping someone has an actual PDF digital copy that they could send me? If they have a link or can email me a copy please let me know. @intoronto do you still have a copy? Thank You. 

Th IOC library has it: https://library.olympic.org/