Bid books

Wow congrats! Where did you find complete Sydney and Lillehammer 1994?

And yeah I would. I paid $110 AUD but I think the lowest I listed it was at $70 AUD but you can have it for $60 AUD/54USD . It's not the whole bid book. I bought the Manchester set and the book I have came in that so it is part of the bid book set :)

Wow congrats! Where did you find complete Sydney and Lillehammer 1994?

And yeah I would. I paid $110 AUD but I think the lowest I listed it was at $70 AUD but you can have it for $60 AUD/54USD . It's not the whole bid book. I bought the Manchester set and the book I have came in that so it is part of the bid book set :)

Wow 54-55 sounds great! Considering Manchester failed and was not that great of a bid a small summary is all I really need. The Sydney and Lillehamer were on Abebooks. I also found an NYC for a really cheap price! The most I'm paying for a book is Sydney 2000 which is complete. Paris 2012 is the next most expensive. I'm so excited though right now! I didn't have the money, but I found vintage star wars and star trek cards in great conditon and sold them to my comic book shop and gained a large enough payment to afford all of this.

Wow 54-55 sounds great! Considering Manchester failed and was not that great of a bid a small summary is all I really need. The Sydney and Lillehamer were on Abebooks. I also found an NYC for a really cheap price! The most I'm paying for a book is Sydney 2000 which is complete. Paris 2012 is the next most expensive. I'm so excited though right now! I didn't have the money, but I found vintage star wars and star trek cards in great conditon and sold them to my comic book shop and gained a large enough payment to afford all of this.

When I go on Abebooks, I always get confused how to use it... What did you search and how did you know they were the legit ones?

I'm thinking of not buying the Paris 2012 one...the seller has 0 feedback and only accept private sales with a bank account withdrawal through pay-pal. I read up and all findings tell me to Run from this (and the deal is not that great) but I would really like to have that book. Should I go with my guts and run or go with my heart and buy?

LINK: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221349436087

Ah yes but have you actually bought them yet? I messaged a few abebooks sellers a while back and they hadn't updated them. I had seen that Sydney one, was saving it for when I won some money.

Don't buy the Paris won. I bought Paris for around $80 but about $150 postage.

Ah yes but have you actually bought them yet? I messaged a few abebooks sellers a while back and they hadn't updated them. I had seen that Sydney one, was saving it for when I won some money.

Don't buy the Paris won. I bought Paris for around $80 but about $150 postage.

Yeah Paris is out. Bidding on NYC today and should be buying Sydney soon. Sorry to 'take' it from you... :(

Congrats!!! I was fighting you! You put up a good fight! Just curious, how much was your automatic bid set to? If you ever want to get rid of it. I will buy it off you for the same price! :P:D:lol:

Ah so your the man I was terrified of! My set bid was $150.55 My first ebay purchase. So do you have any bid books?

Ah so your the man I was terrified of! My set bid was $150.55 My first ebay purchase. So do you have any bid books?

S***! I was gonna do $152! HAHAHAHA! I always had my eyes on NYC bids as I live 20 min away from the city. When I saw this one, it was a steal! I would never pay more than $200 for a failed bid. I thought this was gonna be my first one, but when I saw you starting to talk about it here and that you have a lot of money for it, I was getting so nervous. LOLOL! Some bid books are just too pricey, you got it for an AMAZING price!

S***! I was gonna do $152! HAHAHAHA! I always had my eyes on NYC bids as I live 20 min away from the city. When I saw this one, it was a steal! I would never pay more than $200 for a failed bid. I thought this was gonna be my first one, but when I saw you starting to talk about it here and that you have a lot of money for it, I was getting so nervous. LOLOL! Some bid books are just too pricey, you got it for an AMAZING price!

Haha! Sorry, I'm really happy about the price! Really excited to get as well! I'll take pics for you all!

Haha all good! Let me know if you do get Sydney! Congrats on NYC. I got mine for $70 but postage was around $40. :)

Okay I will definitely tell you. Yeah postage for NYC was $20 something, so I payed $166 at the end of the day. When it comes in this week I'll take pictures! Right now I'm debating on what to buy next so...

You don't have to haha. I own it but i'm sure others would like to see :) Haha you must have made a killing on those star wars/trek cards!

Yeah, It was great! Also I found another Sydney for the same price as the one you found and since you found the AbeBooks one first I feel you should take it.