Bid books

• 5 weeks later...

First post

Curious - I have the Sydney Olympic bid books and was wondering what price they would bring and is eBay the best location to sell them through?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Lord David paid $350 for his but it has marks and such. Apparently That's Not My Puppy got offered $2000 for his! Yeah I would say eBay is the best place to sell. If you don't mind could you post some photos before you sell? Would love to see it!

First post

Curious - I have the Sydney Olympic bid books and was wondering what price they would bring and is eBay the best location to sell them through?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Yeah you may be able to even sell it here. Judging from what I have seen I would price it in the $300 - $500 dollar range.

Hi

Thanks for your reply Darcy.

The bid docs I have we're sent to Foreign Ambassadors posted to Australia. All mint condition.

Can I post pictures here?

Yes, simply take the pics, upload them to your PC, go to tinypic and upload the pictures there then use the message board url they give you. Copy the url and paste it in the comment section.

Lord David paid $350 for his but it has marks and such. Apparently That's Not My Puppy got offered $2000 for his! Yeah I would say eBay is the best place to sell. If you don't mind could you post some photos before you sell? Would love to see it!

That's slightly incorrect. Volume 1 (the green one) has a little rough crease in the corner.

Well, these are not the Bid Books. The Set consists of thee heavy volumes. These are some sport proposals and some issues from "Share the Spirit". But the items are nice and I would put them on ebay.

The real set would maybe go for 600 Dollar max. There is still the Beijing set available for around 600...

• Like 1

Well, these are not the Bid Books. The Set consists of thee heavy volumes. These are some sport proposals and some issues from "Share the Spirit". But the items are nice and I would put them on ebay.

The real set would maybe go for 600 Dollar max. There is still the Beijing set available for around 600...

Well post a link to the bidding, I'm interested.

Getting Complete Sydney 2000, Lillehamer '94, Denver '76, Paris 2012, Manchester '96 partnership, along with the NYC 2012, and Sydney bid documents from earlier! I'm so excited, I feel like I could fly right now! Olympic Fan Darcy are you still interested in selling that Manchester Presentation book you had up earlier? If so how much, I'm kinda running high with everything above; I could maybe buy it latter this year.