Bid books

I think its only fair if premium members get free access!

Not at all, I was the one who created this thread. I'm interested in it to.

I really need the Sochi 2014 Bid book online... But for free! :( Where can I find it??!

Did some googling and can't find it at all sorry.

I haven't even seen the Beijing 2008 bid book, Rio 2016 bid book or Salzburg/Pyeongchang 2010.

Not at all, I was the one who created this thread. I'm interested in it to.

Did some googling and can't find it at all sorry.

I haven't even seen the Beijing 2008 bid book, Rio 2016 bid book or Salzburg/Pyeongchang 2010.

Free Rio 2016 bid book (pdf) here : http://rio2016.com/en/organising-committee/transparency/documents

Wait, wait, wait, we gotta pay for them?

I remember the old bid library having them for free, in which I downloaded most of them. What gives?

I saw somewhere that this website costs quite a bit because the files are very large.

Any recent buys in real life? Got my NYC one!

I saw somewhere that this website costs quite a bit because the files are very large.

Any recent buys in real life? Got my NYC one!

Thank you I saw it am hoping for the book version I like them but like what you have done with the library and hope it is successful!

^^ That's beside the point. The old bid library had them for free. In addition to that the actual websites of bidding cities generally post them for free after the deadline. Not to mention that I'm a premium member, surely that pays for the upkeep of this and other sites under this one?

You should only be paying if it's an actual physical book because your keeping the actual object in question. You shouldn't have to pay for a digital copy primarily due to the old website having them available for free, thanks to the kindness and generosity of thatsnotmypuppy and friends.

Edited by Lord David

Reluctant to post but i'm sure you've seen it. Too pricey for me anyway and doesn't seem to be the genuine thing. Was Brisbane a 3 bid book?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Brisbane-1992-Olympic-Bid-official-bid-presentation-book-/280975683487?pt=UK_Sports_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item416b74af9f#ht_500wt_1288

Reluctant to post but i'm sure you've seen it. Too pricey for me anyway and doesn't seem to be the genuine thing. Was Brisbane a 3 bid book?

http://www.ebay.com....f#ht_500wt_1288

Brisbane 1992 was a 3 file bid book. It says so in the Queensland State Library and National Library.

I think this is the same as the thing I saw some time last year, just a bid related document produced for the bid. It's essentially the 3 file bid book condensed into a smaller presentation.

Brisbane 1992 was a 3 file bid book. It says so in the Queensland State Library and National Library.

I think this is the same as the thing I saw some time last year, just a bid related document produced for the bid. It's essentially the 3 file bid book condensed into a smaller presentation.

Yep it looks like a summary never seen Brisbane. Why so rare? Seen Birmingham and Paris