Bid books

Oh ok thats really good, isn't there also an olympic fair every year?

Yes, the olympic collectors fair is every year. It was used to be in Lausanne at the Olympic Museum, but for years it is world wide !

2009 : Warsaw

2010 : Koln

2011 : Chicago

2012 : Athens

2013 : in Norway (city to be confirmed)

Yes, the olympic collectors fair is every year. It was used to be in Lausanne at the Olympic Museum, but for years it is world wide !

2009 : Warsaw

2010 : Koln

2011 : Chicago

2012 : Athens

2013 : in Norway (city to be confirmed)

Oh cool have you ever been to one? is this the same thing that he went to this year? can you buy stuff?

Oh cool have you ever been to one? is this the same thing that he went to this year? can you buy stuff?

I only went to one in Lausanne a few years ago, but Memorabilia is a well know collector in France !

So yes, those fairs are the same as the one he attend this year in Athens and last year in Chicago and that he shared here some info & pics...

I only went to one in Lausanne a few years ago, but Memorabilia is a well know collector in France !

So yes, those fairs are the same as the one he attend this year in Athens and last year in Chicago and that he shared here some info & pics...

Oh thank you so much for posting sorry to be annoying haha, can't wait to see the 2020 bid books, s you reckon Tokyo 2016 and previous Istanbul books would go up in price if they win 2020. Still holding out on bid books popping up

London 2012 ended 2 days ago. Although I have it already, I bought its - it juyt went for 27 Pounds. I think its the best book from the 2012 race. A clean, simple design and so informative. Seems as it was the Blueprint for the Chicago 2016 Bid Book (which is very similar).

London 2012 ended 2 days ago. Although I have it already, I bought its - it juyt went for 27 Pounds. I think its the best book from the 2012 race. A clean, simple design and so informative. Seems as it was the Blueprint for the Chicago 2016 Bid Book (which is very similar).

where was this!??? i can't believe i missed that i've been checking so often OMG that sucks really want a London one!!!!!!!!!!!!

arghhhh!

I saw the London 2012 ones. Didn't want it because they lacked the slipcase. Yes, it's a small thing, especially how cheap they were, but it MUST have some housing of some sort to protect it. I'm not just leaving them as books on a shelf.

Well, in this case I did not care for the slipcase, because the books are nice. It's always better to have it complete, but when I bought Sochi 2002 years ago, I was so happy to find them although the container was missing. And I would take the missing sets immediately - no matter which condition and if the container is included or not

Well, in this case I did not care for the slipcase, because the books are nice. It's always better to have it complete, but when I bought Sochi 2002 years ago, I was so happy to find them although the container was missing. And I would take the missing sets immediately - no matter which condition and if the container is included or not

Oh nice, where was it sorry i've been googling like crazy and have no idea

Just found 3 without slipcase aswell, is it you just reselling? 150 bucks Australian, 95 pounds.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/London-2012-Bid-Books-3-volumes-/251077164765?pt=Non_Fiction&hash=item3a755d7edd#ht_500wt_1413

Firstly, a tad expensive than the other one popped up recently (although I think this has been popping up in recent times), secondly also without slipcase.

Unless the slipcase version was direct for the IOC only and therefore very rare, I'm not buying one any time soon.

I'm not bidding too much in my opinion. Wish i could've snagged that other one or a cheap one. Hope more pop up!

I've probably asked this before but is this the Berlin bid book?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Orig-Application-font-Olympic-Games-2000-Candidat-City-BERLIN-Complete-Box-/120925209226?pt=UK_Sports_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item1c27b4428a#ht_2359wt_1163

Might make a super low offer

Yes, it's the Berlin Bid Book. But ways too expensive. I would not pay more than 90 Euro for it. Unfortunatly it's a very boring set and the worst 2000 set. There is a German online bookstore in the Internet which is selling antique books (www.zvab.de; just type in Olympiabewerbung or Olympia Bewerbung and you might find the books for a reasonable price).

I'm not bidding too much in my opinion. Wish i could've snagged that other one or a cheap one. Hope more pop up!

I've probably asked this before but is this the Berlin bid book?

http://www.ebay.com....#ht_2359wt_1163

Might make a super low offer

I think I got my Berlin 2000 books from that guy, lowered it down to 250 I think. Now that I look at it, it is a tad expensive, even for 250.

The Set for 30 Euro is with the container but without the Paralympic folder - which belonged to set but it was a suplement and not in the container.

The set for 120 Euro is like the one for 30 Euro (3 folders in the container) and has the Paralympic Folder additionaly.

30 Euro is a good price for the set. Although its a boring one.