Innsbruck 2012 Opening Ceremony

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

already tired waiting for this..:(..very upset,hope someone will upload it on youtube ..

sorry, I didn't know it would only be able to watch it in austria. same problem here in Germany... Hopefully they'll do it like Singapore in 2010 and post the OC on YouTube.

The background music during the parade, remind me a little bit the one from Vancouver !

the have a big videoscreen with a world map where they colored in red each of the country participating, the one after the other....

Africa is still pretty white compared to the rest of the world :angry:

And it's time for Austria.... a triumph !!!! :)

Back to the show... folkloric music & dance !!!

Thanks SwissO for your commentary - keep it up - I'm bringing you a bigger audience. There may be a free Premium Membership in this for you :)

It's just a shame that there is no worldwide broadcast of the ceremony... and also that IOC or Innsbruck 2012 is not covering it live as i am doing... their last pics on twitter was 30 minutes ago :angry:

OCOG Innsbruck President & IOC president are entering the stadium for their speech...

AjDu0t1CIAAKUL9.jpg

The "be part of it" dance

AjDvrCoCMAALBfj.jpg

AjDwPypCEAA6XfG.jpg

Time for Jacques Rogge to speak... in german !

yeah...very sad

-first they come with bad logo,

-they run competition for medal design,but again,they not used the winning design,

-then inappropriate mascot

-torch was revealed..but..hurmmm,the one from singapore..

-now the ceremony,such a waste opportunity..they actually can promote their culture n city to the world,

Archived