#1 Gamesbids News Story of 2011?

alphamale86

What do you think the Number 1 Gamesbids News Story will be?

I have a feeling it's going to be 3rd time's a charm for Pyeongchang 2018

I reckon so as well, though Rio's victory was second to Chicago's loss two years ago in the countdown.

I wonder whether, if we're looking outside of the election, the Earthquake and Japan's shock decision to announce a bid for 2020 soon afterwards might come top. I'm still pretty surprised Durban's no-show came so low though.

I reckon so as well, though Rio's victory was second to Chicago's loss two years ago in the countdown.

I wonder whether, if we're looking outside of the election, the Earthquake and Japan's shock decision to announce a bid for 2020 soon afterwards might come top. I'm still pretty surprised Durban's no-show came so low though.

Well I mean Chicago's loss was a huge deal that completely overshadowed Rio's win I mean had they been eliminated in the third round of voting it wouldn't have been that bad seeing that everyone thought it would be a Rio Chicago final vote. I too found it surprising that the No South African bid news was so low seeing that a South African win in 2020 was by far the most expected outcome in bids news since the site started.

The corruption on FIFA ? bribery from Qatar 2022 WC ?

Good choice but I would think since it is only indirectly associated with the OG that it may not make number 1 but we'll see.

LOL Number one got posted and it truly was the biggest Olympic games news story. lets see what 2012 has in store

Well, what do you think?

#1 - 2012 and eBook versions of SECRETS OF THE OLYMPIC CEREMONIES become available and wildly acclaimed!! :D

#2 - IOC and USOC come to terms; opens the way for the 2022 race.

#3 - London 2012 most successful Olympics ever.

#4 - 5/6 cities make the 2020 shortlist.

#5 - So-so success for the 1st Winter YOGs.

Well, what do you think?

#1 - 2012 and eBook versions of SECRETS OF THE OLYMPIC CEREMONIES become available and wildly acclaimed!!

#2 - IOC and USOC come to terms; opens the way for the 2022 race.

#3 - London 2012 most successful Olympics ever.

#4 - 5/6 cities make the 2020 shortlist.

#5 - So-so success for the 1st Winter YOGs.

#3 - London the worst games ever (More news worth but highly unlikely)

#2 - It would be bigger new if the IOC and the USOC reached the sharing agreement and still missed out on hosting the 2022 games

#1 - 2012 and eBook versions of SECRETS OF THE OLYMPIC CEREMONIES become available and wildly acclaimed!!

By the way Barron I checked out your website and if you need an intern I am your guy I completely believe in what you are doing.

Archived