Wat r all these Bizarre New Questions being asked?

What are all these Bizarre questions like...Gangwon asking could the old Olympiad set-up work today, I don't what that new guy was asking about TED? I mean some of them are simple common sense that doesn't take a hiccup to figure out...but why all of a sudden people are posting the questions.

Is there something in the water? :blink:

Bizarre huh? Sorry, let me rephrase my question to my Olympiad-setup-question and add in some of your fav key words.. that might induce you to answer.

So Baron, do you think Reno 2020 could pull off a masterpiece opening ceremonies mere months away from Durb.. Rome 2020? Please share.

I think people are Olympic hungry and are willing to talk about anything. There's not much news to discuss at the moment.

I don't want to insult anyone, but I also think ego plays a role too. It's nice to feel like one is "a part of things."

LOL how silly of me. Hell, I shoulda known all the oldies would be in agreement that they liked the new arrangement better than the one they grew up with. Now we can go back to discussing the anticipitation surrounding the 2nd edition of THE BOOK.

Always good to get debates and discussions going. Lord knows, a lot of these issues do deserve discussion.

If I don't start up as many as I used to, I guess it's because I've touched on such topics on GB before, and don't feel I have anything new to add - but I'm sure there's lots of newer members here who have lots to contribute.

I spend time in other boards that are of interest to me and I must say the questions posed here are nowhere near as stupid as some of the ones raised elsewhere. I think there is a higher quality of intellect here and it makes for enjoyable reading.

Archived