Parapan American Games Guadalajara 2011

deawebo

:lol: what are the judged sports? BTW i posted a link for the 2015 Velodrome if your interested.

Well, now tgat I think it un parapan american games there are no judged sports... Hahaha :lol: Ohhhh thanks i'll see it!

In 2007, with some home advantage, Brazil got 1st in medal table with 83 golds. Canada was second with 49 and USA third (!!!) with 37.

It will be another tough race between Brazil and Canada in medal table (I bet in a Brazilia victory again).

So I must be prepared to more sarcasm coming from some Canadian forum user that I'm not say the nickname, but it has the name of city of Toronto in the middle... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

In 2007, with some home advantage, Brazil got 1st in medal table with 83 golds. Canada was second with 49 and USA third (!!!) with 37.

It will be another tough race between Brazil and Canada in medal table (I bet in a Brazilia victory again).

So I must be prepared to more sarcasm coming from some Canadian forum user that I'm not say the nickname, but it has the name of city of Toronto in the middle... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I based my predictions on the 2008 summer paralympics. :lol:

Brazil reaches the last day of Parapanam 2011 with 79 gold, 60 silver and 55 bronze with a total of 194 medals.

USA comes second with 51 gold, 47 silver and 32 bronze medals with 130 overall.

Now what if Brazilian cities and sports facilities were really accessible to citizens with disabilities? There's no logic reason for this amount of medals. It's such a corny thing I'm gonna say but, well, only passion explains this result...

Now what if Brazilian cities and sports facilities were really accessible to citizens with disabilities? There's no logic reason for this amount of medals. It's such a corny thing I'm gonna say but, well, only passion explains this result...

Compared to other countries I've been to, we are not that bad in accessibility terms at all.

Back to medal table final results, where is Intoronto???? rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

What, Intoronto?

No excuses for the Brazilian major kick-ass victory over Canada in ParapanAmerican Games? tongue.gif

What happened with your rivalry against Brazil? cool.gif

What happened in 2007 and 2008? Canada beat Brazil at the Paralympics. Evident Canada did not send its best team like it never did for the Pan American Games. I have no clue why they do that.

Ok, now I got a very ordinary excuse from you, Intoronto! wink.gif

Which Paralympics were held in 2007? In ParapanAmerican Games in 2007, Brazil was 1st... with almost the double of medals of Canada....

Ok, now I got a very ordinary excuse from you, Intoronto! wink.gif

Which Paralympics were held in 2007? In ParapanAmerican Games in 2007, Brazil was 1st... with almost the double of medals of Canada....

Yea I thought these were the First Parapan American Games. :lol:

Anyways, I meant the difference between 2007 and 2008.

I bet 100 reals, Brazil will be ahead of Canada both in Olympics and Paralympics in London. wink.gif

My last bet was totally right, just made a wrong assumption about Canadian performance... rolleyes.gif

It will be another tough race between Brazil and Canada in medal table (I bet in a Brazilian victory again).

I bet 100 reals, Brazil will be ahead of Canada both in Olympics and Paralympics in London. wink.gif

My last bet was totally right, just made a wrong assumption about Canadian performance... rolleyes.gif

Sure If Brazil wants to be in the top 12 in London. I don't see it happening. I see Canada winning 16-24 medals. Brazil like 13-17 medals.

If your interested:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olympics/medal-tracker.htm#country-tab

According to WC medals Canada is 14 and Brazil is 15. Coming down to the wire!

Projections are only projections, for the good or the evil.

Newspapers were waiting 4 golds for Brazil in Sydney... Got none.

----

My bet is still on, but let's make it possible.

If Canada gets ahead Brazil in both Olympics and Paralympics I will use some Canadian avatar and signature chosed by you, for 1 month. If Brazil gets ahead Canada, I will choose your avatar and signature for 1 month.

If we get a tie: Paralympics and Olympics, nothing happens.

Are you on, Intoronto? wink.gif

Archived