Decision in St Kitts

Sir Rols

:) Sky News Australia is carrying the bid live...at the moment we are waiting the vote result at the top of the hour (where'ever you are).
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ten minutes to go...the wait is due to scrutinisation etc...This IS something that you need to get right.

Two minutes...

Here we go!

Congratulations Gold Coast, Australia is one of the best countrys organzing sport events!! :D well... I expected a smaller margin of votes... Haha!! Aussie aussie!! Thanks to you will se DURBAN 2022

Or Hambantota considering the venues will all be built by "2016" which is one year after the 2022 decision.

Complete shock - 27 people voted for Hambantona!

Well done the Gold Coast - it was the obvious choice. Moving forward I'd like to see the games go to South Africa in 2022, possibly New Zealand in 2026 then London for the 2030 Centenial Games.

Centennial games are going to be in Canada.

Or Hambantota considering the venues will all be built by "2016" which is one year after the 2022 decision.

Centennial games are going to be in Canada.

Vancouver!!!! That will be amazing! Or Toronto.... Not a medium sized city....

Friggin GB site crashed...Just back on again. So much for my Premium Membership subs!!! :angry:

:) But anyhow...Congrats to Gold Coast. YET another Australian Commonwealth Games, although really there wasn't much choice was there.

At least it'll silence Rols for a few years, especially that 2022 looks like it's going to be a blinder! Hambantota will come back and if South Africa decides to bother, up against Durban.

GOLD COAST :)

New Glasgow!

B)

Does that city exists? (is in Nova Scotia) right? :/ Hahaha no! But I think Toronto might bid if their 2024 bid fails (pretty unlikely) so... Vancouver or even Montreal!

GOLD COAST :)

Does that city exists? (is in Nova Scotia) right? :/ Hahaha no! But I think Toronto might bid if their 2024 bid fails (pretty unlikely) so... Vancouver or even Montreal!

I think Hambantota has a more chance of hosting then New Glasgow pop: 10,000. :lol:

I don't think Toronto will bid for 2030. If they win 2024 not happening and if they lose would the city have the will to bid for another second tier games? Likely not. I think Hamilton is the perfect spot to put it considering they are getting no new facilities from the 2015 Pan American Games. Montreal? :blink:NEVER happening.

I think Hambantota has a more chance of hosting then New Glasgow pop: 10,000. :lol:

I don't think Toronto will bid for 2030. If they win 2024 not happening and if they lose would the city have the will to bid for another second tier games? Likely not. I think Hamilton is the perfect spot to put it considering they are

getting no new facilities from the 2015 Pan American Games. Montreal? :blink:NEVER happening.

Vancouver then? Hahaha Hamilton is very logical....

Archived