Decision in St Kitts

Sir Rols

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is she saying generic things. "Village" "easy access" that is Hambantota. She needs to stress the venues are the best etc.. :blink:

Finally something that stresses the difference!! :D

Another flag issue, I believe i saw the USA flag in the presentation .

:) Back again...Gotta agree, a typically bland Australian Sports Nut presentation, same old same old. Yawn.

No wonder nobody wants to host these anymore.

At the moment, on freshness, Hambantota leads with the compact games idea...But GC has just thrown up it's winning card, the Theme Parks!

The quality of these presentations doesn't exactly solidify the validity of the CWG... I'm not saying they don't have a place, just saying the presentations don't inspire confidence....

But the Commonwealth Games are different, it's not the Olympics and the vote is taking place in a resort in a tiny Carribbean country rather than in a huge convention centre. The presentations are a bit ropey but it's just a different scale, different approach.

I am surprised, I was expecting the presentations and locale to be much more than this.

I guess I am looking at it through the prism of the Olympic presentations.

I think you probably are, yes. Even the FIFA World Cup presentations last December looked small compared to what potential Olympic hosts put on for the IOC.

Archived