GDL 2011 Closing Ceremony Livechat

Ikarus360

Well, the games are finishing in matter of hours so I opened the traditional livechat thread for the CC :)

PS: For what i've been reading Toronto 2015 handover will be a representation of the travel that does the Monarch Butterfly from Canada parks to Mexico because of the cold weather between november-march in the country.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the games are finishing in matter of hours so I opened the traditional livechat thread for the CC :)

PS: For what i've been reading Toronto 2015 handover will be a representation of the travel that does the Monarch Butterfly from Canada parks to Mexico because of the cold weather between november-march in the country.

+ Florence K will sing Canadian anthem and it will have a "celebration of all cultures coming together, as they do in Toronto, with Canada's Aboriginal, francophone, Caribbean and Latin roots"

+ Florence K will sing Canadian anthem and it will have a "celebration of all cultures coming together, as they do in Toronto, with Canada's Aboriginal, francophone, Caribbean and Latin roots"

Florence K? Haven't heard much of her, but after hearing some music from her in Youtube it doesn't sounds bad :)

At least Quebec won't complain for being "excluded" like in 2010 :lol:

I don't remember Torino now but in this kind of situation O Canada is performed with bilingual lyrics, am I right?

Torino was bilingual with worst rendition of the anthem I have ever seen. :lol: However, PASO regulations state only Spanish and English may be used? so I am not too sure.

As usual, they're showing a recopilation of the 16 days of competence before the beggining of the closing

I want to see that. :( So it starts 9:00 local time?

Can someone please put links to feed here so in case CBC starts not working I have something to look at. :lol:

Archived