RWC 2011 poll (part 2)

RWC 2011 poll (part 2)  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will become Third?

• Wales (SF1)
    • France (SF1)
    • Australia (SF2)
    • New Zealand (SF2)
  2. 2. Which team will become the Runner-Up?

• Wales (SF1)
    • France (SF1)
    • Australia (SF2)
    • New Zealand (SF2)
  3. 3. Which team will win the RWC 2011?

• Wales (SF1)
    • France (SF1)
    • Australia (SF2)
    • New Zealand (SF2)

I hope the Wallabies beat the ABs in the semi, but I've just got a feeling this could be France's year.

...Only if they get past Wales!

The valley boys have just hit peak performance.

I'm backing Wales and naturally NZ next week.

...Oh and wow, three NZ Coaches in the semis as well!

Yeah wales to win they deserve it, they have played the best and they really want it, they play with passion. They havnt came to the tournament expecting to win, and they play each game like it could be their last.

I was at the fanzone in wellington watching the game tonight and i am so dissapointed in the all black fans, they must be the most boring in the whole comp. The chants and cheers of support for the team were coming from south african fans there after their teams defeat.

The Tongans have been the best, honestly though, the irish, english, welsh, scots, south african, samoan, tongan, french and ausies have put nz to shame.

I was at the fanzone in wellington watching the game tonight and i am so dissapointed in the all black fans, they must be the most boring in the whole comp. The chants and cheers of support for the team were coming from south african fans there after their teams defeat.

The Tongans have been the best, honestly though, the irish, english, welsh, scots, south african, samoan, tongan, french and ausies have put nz to shame.

:angry: Well...Leave. If you don't like being here.

:mellow: NZ Fans wern't being boring, they were nervious...All Black history at World Cups around this time isn't one to celebrate...And the nation will still be on edge this week as Australia has knocked NZ out twice in the semis.

Archived