Baku's chances

Because it will only get 1/3rd of the IOC vote--if that!! The other 2/3rds are NOT convinvced it should go to Madrid. Barcelona (the, London, Torino, SOchi) are all just too recent.

Well but they are bidding.... If they dont win its their choice to try Euro 2020... but the thing its to participe now ;) maybe Barcelona is to soon but their olympics were amazing ;) and its never too soon for Europe ;)

Well but they are bidding.... If they dont win its their choice to try Euro 2020... but the thing its to participe now ;) maybe Barcelona is to soon but their olympics were amazing ;) and its never too soon for Europe ;)

lol.. it would be funny to see 3 countries bidding for olympics than for Euro 2020 ( if Tokyo wins)

Well Madrid seem SUPER cool and they had good bid before but I think too many euro and Rome seems like they would sneak it away if it was between the two. Plus of course the current financial thing which is not just in Spain but seems to be particularly hard there and can affect their bid budget and confidence. I hope they will host one day, and if they go on and win I will be very happy.

lol.. it would be funny to see 3 countries bidding for olympics than for Euro 2020 ( if Tokyo wins)

Wow amazing!! :lol: imagine... The winner of the SOG (Istanbul, for example) and the Euro 2020 winner (Spain/Italy for example) will be good!! :D kind of a consolation price for the SOG loosers...

Archived