Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Citius Altius Fortius

RWC 2011 NEW ZEALAND - Results thread!

Never in any doubt was it? :lol:

Many congrats New Zealand, enjoy your night!

Congratulations All Blacks, congratulations New Zealand!!!

Dreams come true, and you truly deserve it after everything you went through.

All blacks!

Gotosy - You win the Sweepstakes!!!! Congrats to you!

:D WEEEEEE MAAAAAADDDDDDEEEEE IIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Walk Proud NZ!

Well, your even with us and the Boks now.

Wow what a game, the atmosphere in teh stadium is electric.

To be fair, France played the better game tonight, but a win is a win and this means so much to the kiwis around me and throughout the country.

Now we just need to see if NZ can win a world cup not in NZ :S

Well done NZ

Wow what a game,

To be fair, France played the better game tonight, but a win is a win and this means so much to the kiwis around me and throughout the country.

Oh hell did France win this game!!! Only one point in it! All the posession and fire! Alas the wrong side of the score card...

:angry: I'm saying this as a Kiwi, the All Blacks played like crap! and by tuesday morning's papers...we'll read about it!

France played better in the final, but the best team throughout the tournament won it.

Oh hell did France win this game!!! Only one point in it! All the posession and fire! Alas the wrong side of the score card...

:angry: I'm saying this as a Kiwi, the All Blacks played like crap! and by tuesday morning's papers...we'll read about it!

Are you sure that the headlines will really be "All Blacks played like crap!"??? :huh:

As Scotguy said: A win is a win -- and you should be really proud, especially bearing in mind how your country longed for this title after everything it went through recently.

Honestly, I have never experienced someone from a country which has just won a major sports title who was angry about the victory.

isn't that the young boy from the Opening Ceremony

I feel pitty for the French player - in the second half they played great - and I am glad that the All Blacks played a great tournament and made it to win the WC a second time

Honestly, I have never experienced someone from a country which has just won a major sports title who was angry about the victory.

:huh: oooOOOooo!

My right as a Kiwi, and the All Blacks can play better...There are enough games out there to prove it...

:)

..Anyway it's the next day and I can tell you it's a day of happy relief!!!

And its good to see France getting the deserved recognition they deserve...They played so well - and we all agree!!!! B)

Well, you've half broken your hoodoo now, New Zealand. But there's still one test to go - can you win one away from "home"?

Well, you've half broken your hoodoo now, New Zealand. But there's still one test to go - can you win one away from "home"?

B) No!...jeezus Rols...you're asking far too much :lol: :lol:...that's for Australia to keep! ;)

Well, one other hoodoo NOT broken this time around - he who wins the Tri-Nations in a WC year, will not lift the Webb Ellis Cup.

Well, one other hoodoo NOT broken this time around - he who wins the Tri-Nations in a WC year, will not lift the Webb Ellis Cup.

:mellow: That's a hoodoo broken for all time...Next year it's the Four Nations!