RWC 2011 NEW ZEALAND - Results thread!

...a droppy attempt by France...no.

still 5 - 0 to NZ, nearly halftime, but France still in this, running the ball!

wow - that drop kick wasn't bad from France

@ Alex,

on German TV it was said that Steven Donald isn't really popular in NZ - is that true?

Not one of our better players...run of the mill average.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well - halftime

Both teams are playing good - the first minutes were "owned" by le bleus in my point of view - the All Blacks became better and better - France is back again in the last few minutes of the first half

I hope for a French try in the first minutes of the second half!

:blink: This is where it gets scary for NZ...France will either make or break within the next ten minutes.

New Zealand NEEDS to score twice before the three quarter mark and hold France back...A really big ask!

The Webb Ellis Cup still has no one hand on it yet! :(

:blink: This is where it gets scary for NZ...France will either make or break within the next ten minutes.

New Zealand NEEDS to score twice before the three quarter mark and hold France back...A really big ask!

The Webb Ellis Cup still has no one hand on it yet! :(

I want to see a good fight between "les Bleu" and "All Blacks" - the final of a WC should be representative for the whole sport so I hope for a try of the French team in the first few minutes of the second half - that would make the final a final, which will be always remembered - no matter which team will win!!!!

May the best team win!!!

:( I've seen this sooo many times...France have really rattled the ABs! Confidence knocked...They need to score now.

No, Alex - that is the WC in New Zealand - the All Blacks are 1 point in front - they have to stabilize their play

France will try to break the Kiwi match - and they have the chance - 2007 is 2007 - new history is written now

With fans like this...

Bloody hell Alex, your team is in the final and you're winning!

<_< it doesn't quite work like that CAF...France hold the upper hand here. Very sloppy game by NZ, unable to score by now. Three Quarter mark passed...

...and a penalty to France!

Archived