Rio de Janeiro 2016 Ceremonies

Isn't that a wonder? And at the same time...supposedly supporting the kidnapped Nigerian girls...all after posting all those purposely ambiguous derisive, disgusting remarks about my ethnicity and background which he knew all along? Danny, I hope you weren't born yesterday.

Gosh B minus, you really like stirring don't you....three quarters of your near 40 000 posts are devoted to instigating arguments and indulgence in their aftermath. And as for the above, you deserved it...you did it to others.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gosh B minus, you really like stirring don't you....three quarters of your near 40 000 posts are devoted to instigating arguments and indulgence in their aftermath. And as for the above, you deserved it...you did it to others.

Bullsh*t. Shame on you; you classless schmuck. But then again, u really have no shame nor class anyway.

For those non-Premium members, who may be wondering why Sir Rols has not appeared lately, here is a reprint of his reply in the Premium Lounge to the party in question...

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:24 PM

No Alex, I don't get it. Do explain. I didn't think I was cracking a joke. Just giving a heads-up that I was likely to be scarce here for a while.

The truth is, at the best if times I find your penchant to niggle all and sundry more grating than fingers scraping on a blackboard. I really do try to ignore you and not acknowledge you. But after one of the most reprehensible and indefensible attacks I've ever seen here by you on Myles, followed by you strutting around like a pig in sh!t indulging in your favourite pastime of bullying unpopular young kids, well, I really don't trust myself not to lose my temper - especially with the bad blood between us. Best to stay away. Anyway, I come here to have fun, not to have you get my anger and blood pressure up.

I guess cue now for your protestations of sweet-natured innocence and a lame period joke...

That should be self-explanatory from one of the premier members here...

Bullsh*t. Shame on you; you classless schmuck. But then again, u really have no shame nor class anyway.

...comments just like that!

(By the way, here in real world, your book arrived!)

...comments just like that!

(By the way, here in real world, your book arrived!)

Oh, so it's OK for you to reopen old wounds and castigate me...but it's NOT OK for me to respond? :rolleyes: Is that how they do things south of the equator?? Do with the book what you will...maybe even show it to your 3 Filipino employees and ask them... "Is it possible that this was written by someone who came from the land where you came from"? If only I believed the bonhomie and sudden joy you pretend to exude here in celebration with a world event where precisely dark motives like yours are condemned and hoped to be eradicated. What did I ever do to you other than to ignore you? And who are you to castigate and pass judgment on me? How dare you. And frankly, I don't care if I get banned here. With the sociopathic likes of you, it's surely become a pigsty. Perhaps Rols has got it right in the first place with an early exit on his own.

Oh, so it's OK for you to reopen old wounds and castigate me...but it's NOT OK for me to respond? :rolleyes: Is that how they do things south of the equator?? Do with the book what you will...maybe even show it to your 3 Filipino employees and ask them... "Is it possible that this was written by someone who came from the land where you came from"? If only I believed the bonhomie and joy you pretend to exude here in celebration of a world event where precisely dark motives like yours are condemned and hoped to be eradicated? What did I ever do to you other than to ignore you? And who are you to castigate and pass judgment on me? How dare you. And frankly, I don't care if I get banned here. With the sociopathic likes of you, it's become a pigsty. Perhaps Rols has got it right with an early exit on his own.

Ayeyayay B!

...You're not even reading what you are writing here anymore are you? You just took a swipe at my country, my support for Rio and Brazil's WC hosting, and then drag Sir Rols into it? THIS is what you have done to others over the decade you have been here...

:lol: LOL. Quite bizarre and ludicrous at the same time, Alex.

"...a swipe at my country..."

Which one? The real one or the imaginary one you now pretend to cheer for? We can't keep track anymore.

Do u really think I was born yesterday? :rolleyes:

Your remarks are more revealing than you realize.

:lol: Uh-huh. I won't even dignify the ludicrousness of your last reply, Alex. :rolleyes: Do u really think I was born yesterday? :rolleyes:

Your remarks are more revealing than you realize, Alex, "Mr. All-of-a-sudden-cared-for-the-Nigerian-girls."

Yet you just did?...please! :D

I was drawn Nigeria in the WC Sweepstakes draw...and will change back to my usual post name when Nigeria's run ends.

I do believe I'm on your famously displayed Ignored list, yet you are still communicating with me?...if you mention me in your posts I have the right of reply.

And let us all remember that he insulted all of us by branding the people of GBF as "nasty, snidey, and snarky" (except for himself, of course). You look like a teenage girl when you try to draw attention back to yourself via useless threads. You insulted my culture by making remarks about how doing extra work and research is bad? (At least that's what I assumed based on your reply). You insult personalities, nationalities, and support. Baron, it seems that you do not realize that you portray those remarks in your responses. The useless/controversial threads and comments make it look like you're desperate to keep the title as 'most posted'. Please do calculate how much of those 40000 posts you've made are actually contributory, jokes (which I admit, some are pretty humorous), and pure useless. I'm sure you started out strong, and all the contribution has gotten too worked (which is understandable), but the behavior is still unacceptable for an adult. I was trying my absolute best to stay neutral, but I find myself leaning...

Wow, you guys never cease to disappoint. I came to this thread with an illusion of being able to read debate of Rio's preparations and ceremonies, instead there are a few pages of trite about certain GB members.

I never said you want the games to be a fiasco...

And don't play the victim, your posts talking about "worries" in Brazil preparations for big events based on reports you got on Internet are all around...

There is a difference between thinking and wanting. I thought Brazil would have issues, which they do, but the Tournament has still been a success, just with some issues. I never wanted it to fail.

I thought Brazil would have issues, which they do,

Like all previous huge sports events held everywhere in the world.

There were no perfect event.

but the Tournament has still been a success,

As the same events who had minor "issues"

Exactly what I told you for months and you refused to give a credit to all Brazilians, calling us "naive" for weeks...

BTW, how many traffic jams English team faced in Rio?

How many shots English team bus got in Rio streets?

How many English tourists were eaten by huge anacondas or spiders in Brazil?

How many English players dead with the heat as the sun weather in Manaus?

I only hope you learned how stupid the media was during the last months of preparations to the World Cup by creating absurd news.

One thing was the delays Brazil faced, the protests that really happened.

Other was all the sort of anacondas, violent cities, stadiums that wouldn't never be ready stuff invented...

And let us all remember that he insulted all of us by branding the people of GBF as "nasty, snidey, and snarky" (except for himself, of course). You look like a teenage girl when you try to draw attention back to yourself via useless threads. You insulted my culture by making remarks about how doing extra work and research is bad? (At least that's what I assumed based on your reply). You insult personalities, nationalities, and support. Baron, it seems that you do not realize that you portray those remarks in your responses. The useless/controversial threads and comments make it look like you're desperate to keep the title as 'most posted'. Please do calculate how much of those 40000 posts you've made are actually contributory, jokes (which I admit, some are pretty humorous), and pure useless. I'm sure you started out strong, and all the contribution has gotten too worked (which is understandable), but the behavior is still unacceptable for an adult. I was trying my absolute best to stay neutral, but I find myself leaning...

@Woohootesme --

#1 - I'm NOT letting this go unanswered. (My PM is open if you want to take it there.)

#2 - Under your pseudonym, frankly, I don't even know which one you are. It's easy to insult and strike back when you are hiding behind a pseudonym. Whatever your country is...I apologize for what you perceived to be insults. And that's more than what someone else here has done...making really PERSONAL insults since I DON'T hide behind this moniker...which I HAVEN'T changed sinced I began on this site.

#3 - In the other thread,

Wow. This site is incredible. The nastiness, snideness and ABSOLUTE snarkiness is incredible.

I merely expressed my frustration that it continues. And yes, I may have had my share of insiduous posts (but partly it's deserved because of many stupid posts). But did I SINGLE ANYONE OUT? People knew who they are/were -- and obviously, that includes you since you have risen to the surface.

Let me ask you then: did I EVER say I wasn't part of it? Where did I say that? Unlike you and others, I can express frustration and make that part of my self-examination. But in case you haven't noticed...since you love to slag me as well...unless provoked, I have refrained in recent times; and I was hoping there was a general tenor of improvement -- especially after the bullying episode of Tony E and which the Moderator had taken pains to point out. But obviously, since you love to beat a dead horse...anonymously no less... then you ARE PART of the problem.

What do they say? When you point a finger at someone...3 of those point back at you.

What do they say? When you point a finger at someone...3 of those point back at you.

Then in your case, does that mean you have four fingers pointing at yourself...

ojJAO2o.png

Anyways, the three-fingers-back-at-you makes no sense because if they were all pointing forward, the meaning would change entirely.

#2 - Under your pseudonym, frankly, I don't even know which one you are. It's easy to insult and strike back when you are hiding behind a pseudonym. Whatever your country is...I apologize for what you perceived to be insults. And that's more than what someone else here has done...making really PERSONAL insults since I DON'T hide behind this moniker...which I HAVEN'T changed sinced I began on this site.

I do not feel comfortable telling (essentially) the whole world my real identity. I don't think it is right to compare my decisions against yours and use it against me. I was not replying to you in the manner for the sake of anonymous bullying, I was merely responding in my most honest opinion. Everybody has their flaws (including me), but when the flaws end up insulting people/things, that's when things get serious.

I do not feel comfortable telling (essentially) the whole world my real identity. I don't think it is right to compare my decisions against yours and use it against me. I was not replying to you in the manner for the sake of anonymous bullying, I was merely responding in my most honest opinion. Everybody has their flaws (including me), but when the flaws end up insulting people/things, that's when things get serious.

And yet you heap all these charges against me...when I DON'T know which poster you originally are/were so I would know where I erred. Instead you reply in parables. As in any court of law or redress, the accuser usually is asked to step forward to validate their charges. But since you don't, then I REJECT all your charges and dismiss them as superfluous. And DON'T you ever say in the future that I didn't try to understand the charges you level vs. me.

What a waste of my time trying to resolve something with you. Bye.

And yet you heap all these charges against me...when I DON'T know which poster you originally are/were so I would know where I erred. Instead you reply in parables. As in any court of law or redress, the accuser usually is asked to step forward to validate their charges. But since you don't, then I REJECT all your charges and dismiss them as superfluous. What a waste of my time trying to resolve something with you. Bye.

I'm sorry I don't know how the legal system works. I'm sorry for making you think this isn't my only account (which I think is a huge coincident that there's another member named "Woohoo"). I'm sorry for "anonymously bullying you". I'm sorry for defending my opinions and personality. I'm sorry, your honor.

il_340x270.495996781_fm68.jpg

I wasn't exactly all that mean to you :rolleyes:

<snip> Baron, it seems that you do not realize that you portray those remarks in your responses.

<snip> jokes (which I admit, some are pretty humorous

<snip> the contribution has gotten too worked (which is understandable)

<snip>I was trying my absolute best to stay neutral, but I find myself leaning...

I know you've said bye, but can we settle this? I don't exactly want another thread to get locked due to an argument. So let's shake on it? (how does that even work over the internet? :huh:)

Archived