Mayor lies about support

whats this 666 idiot on about?i thought this was about the olympics?every body knows that the frogs fled screaming from the nazis thats just fact.apparantly they deserve the games because they are so depressed,shame!but they can't keep trying for ever poor sods and who knows how they would react?they might start nukeing the south pacific again!and money's tight now that they can't sell their weapons to sadam and the price of croissants has dived and nobody wants their vinegar[sorry wine]anymore,but then again any country that gives itself a choice of a nazi facist [le pen]or a corrupt right wing bigot[chirac] who would be in prison if he was a british politician for president maybe does'nt deserve our sympathy. but as the poor parisians are sooo depressed perhaps they could knock down that ugly stade de paris and as most of them are unemployed put them to work rebuilding in the oh so picturesque north paris ring road olympic site or should that be SHITE?anyway as we say in england the roads of london are paved in gold and the roads of paris are covered in dog #### so be careful!!! so who knows-maybe this great big girls frilly knickers of a city will put on a show that might be as successful as montreals!!!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hahahahahaha! 2700 !1! A ####### joke yeh! :blush:

Lucky enough you were not at war with the soviet union lool. Bunch of ####### yellow thooted fucktards LOL :laugh: These brits makes me laugh lmao :wwww:

Now disparaging the sacrifices of our forefathers, eh?

You disgust me. You are nothing but a boil on the backside of life. Now why don't you do us all a favour and disappear down a very dark hole forever and a day. An utter moron.

LOL :D, please add the dozens of british soldiers that got knock the #### out  :sweet:

Yes, from the same army that liberated the French when France was occupied by the Nazis and thousands of soldiers died for that cause.

Yawn. How selfless! Tell me again how D-Day was all about freeing the French and had nothing to do with protecting the UK from eventual occupation.

So I take it you would have preferred the alternative? There would be no Paris 2012, in fact no Paris as you know it.

It's easy to be vitriolic after the event, and I don't expect constant gratitude, but the world knows how close France came to being taken over for good. For once just be gracious.

And if William the Conqueror hadn't invaded England, you'd be a bunch of whatevers... Get over it.

But if you have a personal story of your personal sacrifice during WWII, I'd be happy to hear it. I'm sure those British soldiers didn't die for you to continue to try to make hay from their deaths.

whats this 666 idiot on about?i thought this was about the olympics?every body knows that the frogs fled screaming from the nazis thats just fact.apparantly they deserve the games because they are so depressed,shame!but they can't keep trying for ever poor sods and who knows how they would react?they might start nukeing the south pacific again!and money's tight now that they can't sell their weapons to sadam and the price of croissants has dived and nobody wants their vinegar[sorry wine]anymore,but then again any country that gives itself a choice of a nazi facist [le pen]or a corrupt right wing bigot[chirac] who would be in prison if he was a british politician for president maybe does'nt deserve our sympathy. but as the poor parisians are sooo depressed perhaps they could knock down that ugly stade de paris and as most of them are unemployed put them to work rebuilding in the oh so picturesque north paris ring road olympic site or should that be SHITE?anyway as we say in england the roads of london are paved in gold and the roads of paris are covered in dog #### so be careful!!! so who knows-maybe this great big girls frilly knickers of a city will put on a show that might be as successful as montreals!!!!!

Do get a grip. It's just some pixels on a screen from someone who doesn't even exist.

You're a fine one to give lessons, given your numerous screaming queen-like moments.

Insulting the Queen, now?

Naughty!

I thnk he was referring to drag-queen, which would be more appropriate in your case.

Now, now. You may criticize Elizabeth's dress sense, but she's hardly a drag queen.

Unless you were refering to me, which would be highly ungentlemanlike. Pity the old British values seem to have died.

Archived