Mayor lies about support

Hé Montréal, tu said épeler ta langue correctement? Quelle âge as-tu? Tu as l'air con, et j'aimerais mettre mon doigt dans ton oeil. Tu as évidemment quelque problèmes de base psychologiques avec les anglophones ici, donc dis-nous. As-tu jamais été sexuellement molesté par un de nous dans ton passé court et triste?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Salut le hippie! :)

C'est fou quelqu'un vient de me glisse quelque chose a l'oreille, on me dit que l'animateur de FOX Bill O'Reilly n'aime pas les francais, tu crois qu'il sait fait violer par la marine du Charles-de-gaulles ? :laugh: Allons donc mon choux, ca s'appele du racisme. (la xénophobie étant un terme innaproprié car il implique la peur, or c'est tout le contraire. C'est plus de l'ordre du mépris ou du dégout =)) :unclesam: Tout cela se fait évidemment dans un esprit bon enfant et dans la convivialité. Continue a te rentrer un fish n' chips dans le cul et a voter PS mon ami, tu iras loin heheh! :laughlong:

what is interesting is, is that throughout this race we have had many problems with people from Montreal who support Paris...must be something in the water...oh well I guess you have to resort to insults when you have London breathing down your neck, and likely to defeat you

I have taken the liberty of emailing the link to Montréal's childish posts to some European and Asian IOC members, so they get an idea of the kind of attitude some Paris supporters are showing on here. Hopefully some others on here will do the same.

I have taken the liberty of emailing the link to Montréal's childish posts to some European and Asian IOC members, so they get an idea of the kind of attitude some Paris supporters are showing on here. Hopefully some others on here will do the same.

lol, Possibly going a bit too fat Mercator! I've reported him to the mod. We'll see if anything happens. He'll probably just get a yellow sqaure and continue being a twat. I think the best idea is to scroll past any posts with a yellow bird avatar as though they're not even there. It seems to have worked for Gorby.

LOL :D, please add the dozens of british soldiers that got knock the #### out  :sweet:

Yes, from the same army that liberated the French when France was occupied by the Nazis and thousands of soldiers died for that cause.

Yawn. How selfless! Tell me again how D-Day was all about freeing the French and had nothing to do with protecting the UK from eventual occupation.

I don't mind jibes about our dental service, but do not presume that means we don't care about our teeth - or do you really want to hear that we spend more on toothpaste and whitening than the French as well as soap(/quote]

Um, not enough to buy the stuff. You actually have to open the packages and use it.

Tattletale. We're going to have to report you to the IOC for being a weasel.

LOL :D, please add the dozens of british soldiers that got knock the #### out  :sweet:

Yes, from the same army that liberated the French when France was occupied by the Nazis and thousands of soldiers died for that cause.

Yawn. How selfless! Tell me again how D-Day was all about freeing the French and had nothing to do with protecting the UK from eventual occupation.

So I take it you would have preferred the alternative? There would be no Paris 2012, in fact no Paris as you know it.

It's easy to be vitriolic after the event, and I don't expect constant gratitude, but the world knows how close France came to being taken over for good. For once just be gracious.

Total Allied casualties on D-Day are estimated at 10,000, including 2500 dead. British casualties on D-Day have been estimated at approximately 2700. The Canadians, 946 casualties. The US forces lost 6603 men.

Hahahahahaha! 2700 !1! A ####### joke yeh! :blush:

Lucky enough you were not at war with the soviet union lool. Bunch of ####### yellow thooted fucktards LOL :laugh: These brits makes me laugh lmao :wwww:

NEWB :)

Total Allied casualties on D-Day are estimated at 10,000, including 2500 dead. British casualties on D-Day have been estimated at approximately 2700. The Canadians, 946 casualties. The US forces lost 6603 men.

Hahahahahaha! 2700 !1! A ####### joke yeh! :blush:

Lucky enough you were not at war with the soviet union lool. Bunch of ####### yellow thooted fucktards LOL :laugh: These brits makes me laugh lmao :wwww:

NEWB :)

Ah, the Frog... The strangest animal on the planet. Whether in Europe or North America they always succeed in looking like the worst kind of tosspot...

Archived