I had really high expectations about the Barra clusted. To me it would be such a colourful and greenary park. Less than 2 weeks before the opening, the look is very disappointing.

Look, Rio is a very green city. London is more of a grey city. And yet, the London Olympic Park was much greener and nicer than the Rio one. It doesn't make sense to me.

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol. You guys are discussing if the olympics will be a success or a failure? We have to wait the handover to Tokyo to start to compare Rio with other olympics. The only thing I can say for sure now is

They need to hurry up with the look already. Games are starting in just one week (not mentioning the couple of events which start one-two days before the opening)

44 minutes ago, JMarkSnow2012 said:

It would be really nice if they could apply the Look of the Games to all those girders the venues have instead of ceilings.

they will probably hang thousands of colorful banner or something, it wont take long once they start. That should be super easy.

7 minutes ago, Ikarus360 said:

They need to hurry up with the look already. Games are starting in just one week (not mentioning the couple of events which start one-two days before the opening)

it'll probably go up really fast soon.

58 minutes ago, JMarkSnow2012 said:

It would be really nice if they could apply the Look of the Games to all those girders the venues have instead of ceilings.

Yeah, have flammable stuff up there where it could get really hot with all the lights and heat from all the  bodies rising up??  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, baron-pierreIV said:

Yeah, have flammable stuff up there where it could get really hot with all the lights and heat from all the  bodies rising up??  :rolleyes:

Yesssssss! A bit of unpredictability! Will the ceiling sponateously combut or not?