Eurovision Song Contest 2012

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will you take part in our GB Eurovision Song Contesr 2012, Galandar?

Am I invited? :D Well, I would do it with pleasure but then dunno if it is too late to join :unsure:

Baku Crystal Hall

71160599.jpg

71160616.jpg

LED testing has started at Baku Crystal Hall

GdABDwvtsdw.jpg

Am I invited? :D Well, I would do it with pleasure but then dunno if it is too late to join :unsure:

Nobody needs an invitation - our GB Eurovision Song Contest is open for everybody every year (I just wanted to draw your attention to our annual GB Eurovision Song Contest)...

The two Semi-finals are open until May 9th for voting - the final will start right afterwards and will be open until May 20th...

We will know "our" winner two days before the real first semi-final in Baku.

I've listened only to a handful of the competing songs so far -- but this one sounds so much like the winning entry. I don't like techno rhythms very much normally, but this one is so stirring and has so many hit qualities. It could become a great hit also outside Scandinavia.

And I'd wish another ESC in Scandinavia, this time in Sweden, so badly. I think Stockholm and Oslo did terrific jobs as hosts in 2000 and 2010. So down to earth, charming and professional.

I am not a fan of this for opening.interval acts. Azerbaijan should be showcasing their own music, dance and culture in these acts rather than using foreign, past winners. This is just lazy and just confirms to me that they have the least enthusiasm for this contest for many a year, unlike the first time hosts of the noughties who showcased their countries well.

I am not a fan of this for opening.interval acts. Azerbaijan should be showcasing their own music, dance and culture in these acts rather than using foreign, past winners. This is just lazy and just confirms to me that they have the least enthusiasm for this contest for many a year, unlike the first time hosts of the noughties who showcased their countries well.

It is only for the second semifinal. The winners of the last five years will sing a song with traditional instruments with azeri influence. I find it cool. The rest interval acts of the first semifinal and the final will not involve foreigners :)

I am a member of ECG, which is one of the two German fan clubs, which are both part of OGAE international.

I wanted to go the Baku, but I decided to focus on "London" this year - it will be my first Olympics, which I watch live and it was a long dream of myself to watch Olympics live.

I saw somewhere a great pic of the stage, but I couldn't found it anymore...

:(

I am a member of ECG, which is one of the two German fan clubs, which are both part of OGAE international.

I wanted to go the Baku, but I decided to focus on "London" this year - it will be my first Olympics, which I watch live and it was a long dream of myself to watch Olympics live.

I saw somewhere a great pic of the stage, but I couldn't found it anymore...

:(

Pity that you are not coming. I am flying on May 17. Knowing some things from preparation process I have high expectations from this edition. And yes, I wish you good luck in London! I hope I can also visit Olympics once in the future, maybe Rio :)

Archived