COUNTDOWN TO DECISION 2012: July 6

mr.x

40 DAYS!

Sigh, I still remember the 40 days before Decision 2010.....how fast time passes by............

logo_singapore.gifv_singapore2.jpg

Whose name will we hear on July 6? Will it be Paris? New York City? Moscow? London? Madrid?

"The International Olympic Committee has the honour of announcing that the 30th Olympic Summer Games of the modern era in 2012, are awarded to the city of, ___."

logo_paris.gif  logo_nyc.gif  logo_moscou.gif  logo_london.gif  logo_madrid.gif

"The International Olympic Committee has the honour of announcing that the 21st Olympic Winter Games in 2010 are awarded to the city of, Vancouver." - Jacque Rogge, President of the IOC; 116th IOC Session in Prague; Wednesday, July 2, 2003 at 8:41 am PST.

v3.jpg

v5.jpg

If you're the lucky city on July 6, what your news will be like on that day: http://ctvbroadcast.ctv.ca/video....640.wmv

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ryan04

P.S. The pics don't open up to losing cities' (supporters).     Mine open up VERY clearly.

agreeded, i can see them very well and we all know who i support

I will be interesting on that vote will go down. Besides, isn't the Evaluation Committee report due to come out soon?

I will be interesting on that vote will go down. Besides, isn't the Evaluation Committee report due to come out soon?

I think it is expected to be released on monday 6th of June.

I think it is expected to be released on monday 6th of June.

Yep, one week to go till the report, and I expect that will really start to hot things up in the race then as it marks the start of the final run to the end.

Yep, one week to go till the report, and I expect that will really start to hot things up in the race then as it marks the start of the final run to the end.

Oh, yeah. There will be comments galore from us here, once that Evaluation Committee report comes out.

Oh, yeah. There will be comments galore from us here, once that Evaluation Committee report comes out.

Will the report be available to us?

Will the report be available to us?

It should be. I'm pretty sure that the IOC website will have a link to it for us to look at.

It's going to go down to the wire, I wouldn't be surprised if it went to a penalty shootout..  :D  :oh:

...And Valery Shantsev - (Chairman of Moscow 2012 Bid Committee, Vice Mayor of Moscow) gets ready for the kick, Lord Sebastian Coe defending London's Line, all the other bidders looking from the sideline, and Jacque Roggue blows his whistle to signal the kick.

Shantsev runs up to the ball and kicks to the top left corner, Sebastian Coe lunges but he misses.........IT'S IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moscow has won the right to host the 2012 Olympics - the bid commitee are all happy jumping up and down, London are now spewing themselves. The other bids teams congratulates Moscow, what a remarkable finnish to see who will host the 2012 Olympics.

^^^

LOL

Anyway Go Moscow and good luck to all of the other bid cities

Archived