Chances for Munich 2022

After the loss to Pyeonchang the city of Munich and Germany's NOC are contemplating a second bid of Munich. Now I would like to learn the assessment of this forum:

Imagine that Munich decides to bid for the 2022 Winter Games. What are (right now) the odds that Munich will be succesful? Please feel free to elaborate.

After the loss to Pyeonchang the city of Munich and Germany's NOC are contemplating a second bid of Munich. Now I would like to learn the assessment of this forum:

Imagine that Munich decides to bid for the 2022 Winter Games. What are (right now) the odds that Munich will be succesful? Please feel free to elaborate.

This is a 2018 FOLDER. Do NOT START 2022 discussions here. For this very technical reason, Munich is ALREADY DISQUALIFIED for 2022!! :angry:

This is a 2018 FOLDER. Do NOT START 2022 discussions here. For this very technical reason, Munich is ALREADY DISQUALIFIED for 2022!! :angry:

Gosh, I'm already looking forward to a 2022 race together with Reno and your constant bitc*ing directed at Munich all the way... Can you stay relaxed a little about such a bid maybe? Unlike the fights you had with nature and Tulsa in this race, I mean?

Oh don't worry Baron. I only didn't mention Reno because the US decision on whether and who to bid is so fluid. Of course as soon as Reno declares its intentions it will be the front-runner!

;)

Yeah, I'm sorry, posting in the wring forum was a stupid newbie mistake by me. I just should not try to understand a new forum in the middle of the night.

Thanks for the helpful replies and links, I will continue in the Future Bids section.

Yeah, I'm sorry, posting in the wring forum was a stupid newbie mistake by me. I just should not try to understand a new forum in the middle of the night.

Thanks for the helpful replies and links, I will continue in the Future Bids section.

No need to apologize, welcome to the boards!

Just a guess, but I see 2022 as a battle between Munich and Reno.

Reno is another Chicago. If the US dont buy the games, like they did with Atlanta and SLC they will have no chance against Sweden, Switzerland and Germany. It will be a European battle.

Archived