Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir Rols

Blatter Takes Credit for PyeongChang's Win

Forget "Patience and Pesistence". It was Sepp's doing.

Blatter believes IOC following FIFA

Durban, South Africa - FIFA has shown the way on embracing new markets, its president Joseph Blatter said after Pyeongchang was chosen as hosts of the 2018 Winter Olympics.

Blatter, who is a member of the International Olympic Committee, told German Press Agency dpa the margin of the vote - 63 to Munich's 25 and Annecy's seven - meant there could be no discussion about the South Korean venue.

'We have gone into new territories and the IOC has followed us,' Blatter said.

Monsters & Critics

Oh puh-leeze. I don't want Pyeongchang to even be implied in the same breath as that farcical Qatar decision. Sepp's just trying another way to justify FIFA's decision by linking it with a better bid in PC. I appreciate your support Sepp, but it ends there. FIFA going to Australia would've been a new market. Going to Qatar was a sham.

I don't even know where to begin with this one.

God, he should get a Lifetime Clown Achievement Award of some sort. But then again, that would be insulting real people who make an honest living doing clown-work.

:blink: Yeah, whatching Blatter sideling up to Robert Mugabe was totally barff inducing. :blink:

Forget "Patience and Pesistence". It was Sepp's doing.

What ?????? IOC is following FIFA.... So this election has been corrupted ??????

Korea to WoG it's like Qatar to Football... Ridicule...

We all know that IOC members read these boards. I wonder how many lost votes for Annecy you were responsible for.

You get exactly what you deserve. Nothing.

We all know that IOC members read these boards. I wonder how many lost votes for Annecy you were responsible for.

You get exactly what you deserve. Nothing.

There aren't IOC members on forum... :rolleyes:

It's clear, Samsung and Money have buy WoG in 2018...

But in fact Korean isn't able to organize Winter Events in good conditions, 2018 will be a disaster for the show and sport... IOC members are stupid...

You now HOPED that NO IOC members read your postings, huh. ;)

But got news 4 u, Tulsie baby. Yup, IOC members do come here to read. Just ask the Moderator.

As Baron said, Tulsa, yes there are. They do know of us, and some of them do look in at times.