Olympic scratch cards are selling like hot

dronkula

Has anyone else won yet?   I've managed to win £10 by finding a gold medal, but I was too busy trying to match 3 matching figures I missed it and it took me a week to realise I had won something!!  Oh well, that will teach me to pay more attention... :rolleyes:

Still, it's a good job I didn't throw it away...

Most I've won on them is £16. I think I'm probably still in profit. I threw caution to the wind today and bought 5 but only won £2.

There were 10 top prizes of £2,012 I believe at the start. This is a handy page to keep your eye on (on the official National Lottery site) as it tells you how many of the top prizes are still "out there".

As Go For Gold is a recent one, it's currently at the bottom of the table, and - as of today - 7 of the 10 prizes are still to be won

They usually update the info twice a week

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player....es.html

Yeah - its pretty standard actually for the odds of winning a top scratchcard prize to be about 1 in 1million.

It makes you dread to think about the odds of winning the Lotto Jackpot!  :D

I think that's closer to 14 million to 1. You'd win it once every 400 years or something like that if you play every week.

I bought one a few weeks ago and won my pound back. (A bit of a rip-off that I did'nt get my stake back, but that's the government for you.)

After I got my pound back I decided not to play it again because if I win i'm not helping the bid at all. It didn't make any money out of my purchase, so i'm going to find other ways to donate.

I bought one a few weeks ago and won my pound back. (A bit of a rip-off that I did'nt get my stake back, but that's the government for you.)

After I got my pound back I decided not to play it again because if I win i'm not helping the bid at all. It didn't make any money out of my purchase, so i'm going to find other ways to donate.

You could always buy another card with your pound

You could always buy another card with your pound

But I might win again and this time it'll be even more. I'll be haveing the reverse effect on wht I want to acheive.

And with a five in one chance of winning, how can I lose?

By the way, how long will these scratch cards be around for? The answer may have already been typed here, but I'm a bit lazy to go through this topic trying to find it.

Archived