Will NKOC bid for 2020?

KimJongIl

Big question ask here in one true Korea?

Who host 2020 bid for Games?

Many option for real Game time event host.

Maybe cosmopolitan Hamhung - many bed for tourist since most population starve and conveniently dead. Wide open boulevard for cycling and maybe swimming in ditch nearby? Longshot. Hmm, may need some trees.

2493322149_f23c2f8d14.jpg

Could be Chongjin - many volunteer ready for Game as no real job otherwise. May steal foods from athlete village as everyone poor. Have one stadium. Ate wooden seats as no harvest in 2003 though. High capacity - stand only.

DNKF00001153_10.jpg

Tropical Kaesong maybe? Close to false Korea below me and easy location for shooting at DMZ. Best location for range for Olympic! New 2 star hotel all ready for IOC and mud for tourist hut.

kaesong_1421433c.jpg

Or maybe host in Pyongyang? Modest nice green city of here. Full of eager participant who love the sporting and mass gymnastic? Many slave for needs of IOC. Oh - not slave. Volunteer! Right?

birds-eye_view_of_Pyang.jpg

I ask Olympic fan, gays and Belgian to vote for appropriate host city! Poll open now and I do not execute those who chose any other city apart from Pyongyang - promise!

2018 - PyeongChang

2020 - PyongYang!!

Glorious Chosun!!

Or maybe:

2018 PyeongChang - Boycotted by North Korea.

2020: Pyongyang - Boycotted By South Korea and half the western world. Only competing nations to remain are: Australia, Britain, France, Greece, parts of Africa and America (minus the US and Canada), parts of Asia (minus perhaps The Philippines, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan), most Arab states and most of the island nations of Oceania will not compete.

In essence, PyeongChang boycotted by 1, Pyongyang boycotted by many! :P

To be fair I can imagine a proper Pyongyang bid now:

Say a dozen hotels offering up to 2,000-4,000 rooms in total plus a couple of 1,000 "serviced apartments" offering 10,000's of rooms!

The number of existing rooms is in the 20,000 range, with the promise to double that number and the inclusion of Media hotels for a total around the 60,000-80,000 range.

Or maybe:

2020: Pyongyang - Boycotted By South Korea and half the western world. Only competing nations to remain are: Australia, Britain, France, Greece, parts of Africa and America (minus the US and Canada), parts of Asia (minus perhaps The Philippines, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan), most Arab states and most of the island nations of Oceania will not compete.

Say a dozen hotels offering up to 2,000-4,000 rooms in total plus a couple of 1,000 "serviced apartments" offering 10,000's of rooms!

The number of existing rooms is in the 20,000 range, with the promise to double that number and the inclusion of Media hotels for a total around the 60,000-80,000 range.

I don't understand why britain, france, australia and greece will compete in pyongyang!

I think that the only competing nations will be iran, venezuela, cuba and the new nation of Tripolitania headed by colonel Gaddafi! :D

Britain, Australia and Greece will compete as not to break their record of being the only 3 nations to have competed in every Olympics (Summer). France might compete for goodwill, who knows?

Just look at Moscow 1980, although a large number of Western Nations backed out and boycotted, some remained, to promote goodwill and not to be bullied by the US. A Pyongyang games will be the same, except the only nation you're bowing down to is South Korea backed by the US.

You forgot China in that rant of yours, the only major backer of North Korea.

Or maybe:

uhmmmm...it was a joke. It didn't need to be taken any farther. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived