Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

baron-pierreIV

Nature exposed!

It might be so-called "Lord David" from Melbourne. His "Lake Placid 2022" logo has been showing up as "nature"'s signature also. :blink:

30 secs later, the "Lake Placid 2022" signature disappeared again!!

Jig is up...Lord David/Pups!!

Still don't buy it. It's easy enough to lift someone's sig (don't you DARE touch mine, nature).

And looking through the thread, I think (it's always hard to work out nature's chain of thought) he was trying to make a case that 2018 had to go to Munich to make Lake Placid 20223 a possibility.

I'm inclined to give Lord David and Pups the benefit of the doubt. As I've said before, Pups for sure wouldn't go in for the moronic tripe nature vomits up - he's got more class, style and wit, and wouldn't hesitate to put his name to it. And I don't recall LD ever being vindictive or so annoying.

baron you thought nature was me at one point, so sorry if i don't bother believing you.

baron you thought nature was me at one point, so sorry if i don't bother believing you.

Ahahaha I remember that. You were never a PC supporter, but you were never as lame to pull a "nature" either.

Ahahaha I remember that. You were never a PC supporter, but you were never as lame to pull a "nature" either.

Nah, Canada, Austria and Germany have meant I couldn't support PC, but I prefer PC to Annecy.

Still don't buy it. It's easy enough to lift someone's sig (don't you DARE touch mine, nature).

And looking through the thread, I think (it's always hard to work out nature's chain of thought) he was trying to make a case that 2018 had to go to Munich to make Lake Placid 20223 a possibility.

I'm inclined to give Lord David and Pups the benefit of the doubt. As I've said before, Pups for sure wouldn't go in for the moronic tripe nature vomits up - he's got more class, style and wit, and wouldn't hesitate to put his name to it. And I don't recall LD ever being vindictive or so annoying.

well, the funny thing is TNMP has NOT denied it. Faster did when I first thot it was him; Lord David did. How come TNMP hasn't? Silence is complicity. ;)

well, the funny thing is TNMP has NOT denied it. Faster did when I first thot it was him; Lord David did. How come TNMP hasn't? Silence is complicity. ;)

Huh. Pups would have no problems in posting something like "PC is a pile of steaming sh!t" under his own name.

Huh. Pups would have no problems in posting something like "PC is a pile of steaming sh!t" under his own name.

Yeah, but Pups also loves to play under a few pseudonyms. ;)

It might be so-called "Lord David" from Melbourne. His "Lake Placid 2022" logo has been showing up as "nature"'s signature also. :blink:

30 secs later, the "Lake Placid 2022" signature disappeared again!!

Jig is up...Lord David/Pups!!

Nope. It's not me. It's a silly person who didn't realise that I did that logo/banner for a fantasy bid. Clearly someone who hadn't been doing his homework and simply doing false assumptions. The fact that he brought it up in a topic once showed real stupidity.

Oh wait, you say it showed up as his signature? Then he's a thief as well as a bullshit artist of a lier.

Kim Jong-il images? I wouldn't be surprised if Gamesbids' kimmy came around and commented in this clear form of defamation!