Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nature

Olympics Legacy.

Latest news:

Professor of law says: Significant problems with the host city contract in Munich - The signature of the mayor in Munich is invalid, if he will sign the contract. http://www.nolympia.de/wp-content/uploads/Translation-from-German.pdf

A host city contract which has been common practice for all previous Olympic host cities can't suddenly be a problem now. I agree with CAF: This is just a poor try of the bid opponents to harm the Munich bid on its final stretch. The IOC will rather shake its heads about you as opponents than take this as an serious issue, especially since they themselves "invented" that host city contract and know that it shouldn't be a real problem.

Even mayor Ude said, that the host city contract is an impertinence (germ. "Zumutung"). In Salzburg experts said, that the contract ist against public policy ("sittenwidrig"). Prof. Manssen said, that it the signature of mayor Ude is invalid. So it is very easy, to stop Olympic games for the next city council.

read this: http://www.sueddeutsche.de/bayern/olympia-in-muenchen-vertrag-der-zumutungen-1.988823

That means: IOC, hands off Germany

well - you seem to be very desperate...

I am not astonished of your methods NOlympia after I have read "that" official NOlympia Website (I can recommend our members the website - it is hilarious - especially the article about the impact of the 2010 Winter Olympics onto Vancouver)

Its interesting that you quote an one year old article from the Süddeutsche - furthermore that "expertise" is still an opinion and it is really funny that you mentioned that verdict of Austria - Innsbruck bid and won the Winter Youth Olympics next year - doesn't Innsbruck belong to Austria?

And now, after the invalid city host contract the next big problem with Munich:

Important parcels of land aren't available for olympic games yet, despite claim of mayour Ude, there are no problems in Garmisch with landowners.

Here the facts: http://www.nolympia.de/wp-content/uploads/seitz-english.pdf

Today all german newspaper write about it.

Headline: Lawyer does not believe in Munich 2018

e.g. http://www.focus.de/sport/olympia-2018/olympia-2018-anwalt-glaubt-nicht-an-muenchen-2018_aid_642223.html

So -> IOC hands off Munich

NOlympia, when you rely on articles of German newspaper you should mention, too, that the opinion of this one lawyer is just quoted by the newspapers and doesn't reflect the opinion of the author of the article/newspaper - it is still an opinion of a lawyer (who wants to earn money from his clients).

The world will be welcomed by Germany and Munich if the IOC gives us the honour to host in 2018

The Süddeutsche (a newspaper from Munich) has today a special part about the announcement later this week.

Only the paper? I cant find it online.

Only the paper? I cant find it online.

Well - I bought the Süddeutsche today (since I thought there might be something about the announcement and its celebration in München) and there is a 12 pages long special part about the announcement - it is quite informative - I love especially the pic of the "new" Olympic Park for 2018!!!

The "New Olympia-Park" is a catastrophe: It looks like Manhattan in Bavaria - 17 big scyscrapers, 2000 trees will be chopped in a green park.

But if bulldozers will come to destroy the trees - take a look at Stuttgart, what happended there, when bulldozers came:

Big mass-protests!

SO: IOC stay where you are or you will get some problems with the opponents of olympic games in Bavaria.

I'm Asian, Pyeongchang should be stopped using the name of Asia. Snow is absent in most of the Asian countries - the winter sport market is very limited. If Korea cared for Asia, Asian Games in 2002 and 2014 would not have been attempted. It also would not have been attempted the 2022 World Cup bid again. I want to defeat their ugly hypocrisy.

2014 Sochi, 2016 Rio, 2018 Russia, 2022 Qatar - It was a very important moment. It is time to return to the traditional region, and then 2022 Harbin, 2024 or 2028 Africa.

The law is the law. Pyeongchang downhill venue is the primeval forest and national forest. Under current law, development is illegal. Korea's mountain conditions are not good. From the beginning, mountain conditions itself was impossible to host the Winter Olympics. If Pyeongchang wins Korea will be the lawless state, and the IOC will leave a black mark in Olympic history.

@Citius Altius Fortius: You don't know anything about the Olympic park and the coming destruction of nature here! I live in the olympic park in Munich and I knwo the trees, which will be detroyed, I know the people, who will lose their home because of 18 days fu...ing (sorry) Olmypic games. I know the wonderful green area of the park, which will disappear forever. Instead of this there will be 17 awful huge skyscrapers.

But we are prepared to meet IOC - the corrupt system, which is only interested in making money. We hate the IOC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFN5fWGAe0k

I'm Asian, Pyeongchang should be stopped using the name of Asia. Snow is absent in most of the Asian countries - the winter sport market is very limited. If Korea cared for Asia, Asian Games in 2002 and 2014 would not have been attempted. It also would not have been attempted the 2022 World Cup bid again. I want to defeat their ugly hypocrisy.

2014 Sochi, 2016 Rio, 2018 Russia, 2022 Qatar - It was a very important moment. It is time to return to the traditional region, and then 2022 Harbin, 2024 or 2028 Africa.

The law is the law. Pyeongchang downhill venue is the primeval forest and national forest. Under current law, development is illegal. Korea's mountain conditions are not good. From the beginning, mountain conditions itself was impossible to host the Winter Olympics. If Pyeongchang wins Korea will be the lawless state, and the IOC will leave a black mark in Olympic history.

SHUT UP, LIAR, TROLL!!

The IOC has the chance to give Olympics legacy, which nobody else can create: to show that summer olympic venues can be used for winter olympics too

Munich will be a historic event. One of the most important legacy in Olympic history. 2018 It is an opportunity.

When the 2018 Winter Olympics opening ceremony in the 1972 Olympic stadium,

NBC caster say, "In 1972, the Summer Games opening ceremony were held in here. has been revived in 46 years. Munich is the first city to host both a Summer and Winter Olympics. Amazing."

We hate the IOC

And I have news for you: The IOC doesn't like you, too. But it won't care a rat's ass about the poor tries of you to harm the bid on its final stretch.

WRONG!! Karuizawa, Japan, is the FIRST CITY to have hosted Summer and Winter Olympic EVENTS!! Liar!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karuizawa,_Nagano

He obviously meant the first city to host the Summer and Winter Olympics outright, not a city that happened to be part of another city's hosting of a Summer Olympics (Tokyo 1964), who then happened to be part of that other city's hosting of a Winter Olympics (Nagano 1998).

One does not claim that Karuizawa is the host of the 1964 Summer Olympics and 1998 Winter Olympics now do we?

He obviously meant the first city to host the Summer and Winter Olympics outright, not a city that happened to be part of another city's hosting of a Summer Olympics (Tokyo 1964), who then happened to be part of that other city's hosting of a Winter Olympics (Nagano 1998).

One does not claim that Karuizawa is the host of the 1964 Summer Olympics and 1998 Winter Olympics now do we?

I know that. I just have to blunt all his ridiculous, not-quite-factual claims.

Stop being so pedantic, wilya?

Munich will be a historic event. One of the most important legacy in Olympic history. 2018 It is an opportunity.

When the 2018 Winter Olympics opening ceremony in the 1972 Olympic stadium,

NBC caster say, "In 1972, the Summer Games opening ceremony were held in here. has been revived in 46 years. Munich is the first city to host both a Summer and Winter Olympics. Amazing."

Why not try 2022. The NBC anchorman will say: "Back in 1972, the opening ceremonies for the XXth Summer Olympics were held in this Olympic Stadium I'm broadcasting from this very moment, this Munich Olympic Stadium. It's now 50 years later, to which we come here again for the opening ceremonies for the XXIVth Winter Olympics, to that same city, Munich, host of the 1972 Summer Olympic Games."

Why not try 2022. The NBC anchorman will say: "Back in 1972, the opening ceremonies for the XXth Summer Olympics were held in this Olympic Stadium I'm broadcasting from this very moment, this Munich Olympic Stadium. It's now 50 years later, to which we come here again for the opening ceremonies for the XXIVth Winter Olympics, to that same city, Munich, host of the 1972 Summer Olympic Games."

Because nUture is a TROLL whose only raison d'etre is to spoil someone's else party. That's why. :angry: