I have an idea

:D

A lot of jumping Park in Utah and New York. Because the Olympics.

I would think that Colorado is not just Colorado, Colorado in USA.

Now you try to change what you were expounding.........that is like a weasel.

You said.... "Colorado have a lot of jumping park."

You said it like you say everything you are saying above this post,,,,with total confidence to try to convince us that you know something.

So...........

Tell us where are "A LOT" of jumping parks are in Colorado??????

p.s. I can't make the the font much bigger so if you are just making things up all the time now would be a good time to admit it before I run out of font size options.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now you try to change what you were expounding.........that is like a weasel.

You said.... "Colorado have a lot of jumping park."

You said it like you say everything you are saying above this post,,,,with total confidence to try to convince us that you know something.

So...........

Tell us where are "A LOT" of jumping parks are in Colorado??????

LOL!!

I've tried this game with him a thousand times, it never works. He never answers. He just says whatever he wants, it's like he's trying to convince himself haha.

In Korea, the mountain conditions itself are bad. It is impossible to compare it with Japan. For ski resorts in Korea, the highest mountains are located about 1500m above sea level. (The highest normal mountain is 1950m).

As mentioned several times, The mountains in Korea, Can't create downhill course. Pyeongchang-Jungbong is ONLY possible. But, There is the primeval forest. Under current law, any development is illegal. Moreover, Pyeongchang-Jungbong also 1433m above sea level. Korea's market is not likely to grow as well as adverse conditions.

It's means Korea can't host Winter Olympics. Why dose Korea need to be held with environmental degradation ? Moreover, Winter sports powerhouses Sweden, Finland, Germany did not held.

The Japanese North Alps. Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route, 3015m Eternal Snow.

area_map1.gif

SuperStock_4034-32027.jpg

Tateyama_Korobe.jpg

7550_02.jpg

11--the-nippon-landscape-at-tateyama-kurobe-alpen-route-kurobe-toyama-japan-9cd0cf.jpg

d8jk7l00000002jn.jpg

LOL!!

I've tried this game with him a thousand times, it never works. He never answers. He just says whatever he wants, it's like he's trying to convince himself haha.

Well it's always a good idea to show a little bit that he is just twisting everything, and seeing him in a box without escape is telling.

temporary-ski-jumps.jpg

Chicago had a ski jump at one time too which became unused, they probably would have won last year had they not abandoned their jump. Now I see the logic.

Wow. That shot is so surrealistic!!

How about this in San Francisco?

[image] 48033501_a1e4bf718f_b.jpg?1298444097 [/image]

BTW, Paul, will be starting a double-logo contest (Rome 2020 and Reno 2022) in about 10 days. Hope you can join.

Ya know, "nature"'s style, I am convinced more than ever, is Puppy's when he's having a good time yanking other posters' chains. Notice how he tries to ignore me 'cuz I can sniff him out. Give it up, Pups. U're outted.

I hope you are wrong about a long time member here being deceitful. I lose a little respect for this site.

You said, I don't understand the winter atmosphere that will be in Munich, is it snowy in the big city in Winter?

So, You and me "Tie" right ? :rolleyes:

i do agree that Pc will be a festive atmosphere,, as a canadian iam still mad about the stanley cup finals game, the cup belongs in canada

my favourite event is the ice hockey, hopefully Canada will win double god in 2018

Goethe, your comment tells me that those lack of crowds could occur in France or Germany just as easily as it could happen in Torino. Annecy, Munich and Torino are really not that far apart. If the people living nearby didn't go to Torino, how do we know they will go to Annecy or Munich?

I won't speak for Torino, but experiencing the Winter Olympics at home would be a novelty for 50 million Koreans. I know my people, they WILL be at the Games. They know the opportunity doesn't come around every 8 years like in traditionally has in Europe or North America.

As for your Beijing comment, I'm curious, what more did you want them to do? Cheer at the right time? Sing during competitions? You're opening up a new can of worms in saying that it not even enough to fill the arenas and stands. Are you sure you watched the Beijing Games with an open mind? I can tell you with certainty though, that Koreans are a passionate people. Whatever your perceptions of Nagano and Beijing, Pyeongchang will be different.

Baron, I used to think it was a long-time poster behind this just having a little fun. But this guy has no life. He's up day and night, responding at a minute's notice, for something he OPPOSES. It's perfectly normal to devote your whole life to something you're passionate about. But to devote your whole life to something you hate or to devote your whole life to a prank, that's sad beyond words. I hope for the idiot's sake that he actually is real.

Baron, you're right, he's not real. I once mentioned how his English wasn't typical of how a native Korean would write in English. That was my earlier instinct, and I think you're right. He has a collection of Korean articles to use at his disposal to make it more believable, then slanders the Korean bid with the intention of trying to look objective.

I don't think it's a long-time poster though because who could ever be so lame? You know better than me since I haven't really been a regular here, but I think it's an agent of a rival bid trying to sabotage Pyeongchang's chances. I can't say whether he's an agent of Annecy, Munich or even Tokyo. But its probably a rival, and gets paid to do it.

Baron, you're right, he's not real. I once mentioned how his English wasn't typical of how a native Korean would write in English. That was my earlier instinct, and I think you're right. He has a collection of Korean articles to use at his disposal to make it more believable, then slanders the Korean bid with the intention of trying to look objective.

I don't think it's a long-time poster though because who could ever be so lame? You know better than me since I haven't really been a regular here, but I think it's an agent of a rival bid trying to sabotage Pyeongchang's chances. I can't say whether he's an agent of Annecy, Munich or even Tokyo. But its probably a rival, and gets paid to do it.

Annecy budget is not big enough to pay an agent!;)

I also think he probably is not Korean. I can't say I'm an expert in identifying Koreans, but from my experiences in Korea and having lived there (I'm Canadian, in case you didn't know), 'Nature' certainly doesn't come across as Korean. I've never seen or even heard of a Korean person so self-hating to a point that they would readily post anti-Korean comments to a group of FOREIGNERS! I suspect he's either an agent of opposing bids OR just a really sad and pathetic person who has a strong anti-Korean sentiments. I hear some Japanese and Chinese/Taiwanese can be quite anti-Korean... and 'Nature' keeps mentioning how Japan/China are so much better.

Anyway, 'Nature' has completely lost his credibility with his pathologic lies and repetitive 'word salad' (akin to a schizophrenic). He certainly has turned many neutrals to a PC supporter.

I can already predict Nature's reply to my comments: "You know Korea? You know Korea better than Korean? Lies!"

agreed, because of his posts i did a ton of research and looked at the bid bookand read the document on pc's bid and i was turned into a supporter

I also think he probably is not Korean. I can't say I'm an expert in identifying Koreans, but from my experiences in Korea and having lived there (I'm Canadian, in case you didn't know), 'Nature' certainly doesn't come across as Korean. I've never seen or even heard of a Korean person so self-hating to a point that they would readily post anti-Korean comments to a group of FOREIGNERS! I suspect he's either an agent of opposing bids OR just a really sad and pathetic person who has a strong anti-Korean sentiments. I hear some Japanese and Chinese/Taiwanese can be quite anti-Korean... and 'Nature' keeps mentioning how Japan/China are so much better.

Anyway, 'Nature' has completely lost his credibility with his pathologic lies and repetitive 'word salad' (akin to a schizophrenic). He certainly has turned many neutrals to a PC supporter.

I can already predict Nature's reply to my comments: "You know Korea? You know Korea better than Korean? Lies!"

Fact :

For the Downhill, Downhill venue is the primeval forest. There are many rare plants and trees are living. Under current law, development is illegal. This is not the Olympic spirit.

For Alpensia resort, have debt 800 million dollars, have just 6 short slopes. So, Asia's winter hub is impossible. Also, It is not for public, have 100 more luxury houses and golf course for VIP.A few days ago, the audit results by the government auditors; Alpensia resort constructed without considering the feasibility, Excessive construction despite the expected loss from investment, $140,000 loss of interest everyday. I can imagine the situation enough after the Olympics.

For the Financial problems, Gangwon province development corporation has liabilities 1.3 billion dollars including Alpensia 800 million due to Alpensia resort construction and the 2018 bid. An Additional government spending must stop for the 2018 Olympics.

For the Olympic Movement, 1988 Seoul Olympic Stadium is not an Olympics legacy. 10 more million dollars deficit every year. It's demolition will be discussed. Because it's getting old, nobody's use. Last year, The Seoul government was reviewed the construction of shopping centers after demolition of the 1988 Olympics main stadium. You should not overlook it.

In Korea, the mountain conditions itself are bad. Some member compare the conditions of Korea and Japan. It is impossible to compare it with Japan, China, etc. For ski resorts in Korea, the highest mountains are located about 1500m above sea level. (The highest normal mountain is 1950m).

As mentioned several times, The mountains in Korea, can't create downhill course. Pyeongchang-Jungbong is ONLY possible. But, There is the primeval forest. Under current law, any development is illegal. Moreover, Pyeongchang-Jungbong is just 1433m above sea level. Korea's market is not likely to grow as well as adverse conditions.

It's means Korea can't host Winter Olympics. Why dose Korea need to be held with environmental degradation ? Moreover, Winter sports powerhouses Sweden, Finland, Germany did not held.

Nagano in ASIA. After Nagano, promoted results in Korea or Asia ? The Olympics have nothing to do with the development, it requires continued investment and interest. Now, Korea doesn't have international standards rink.

The Japanese North Alps. Tateyama Kurobe Alpine Route, 3015m Eternal Snow.

area_map1.gif

SuperStock_4034-32027.jpg

Tateyama_Korobe.jpg

7550_02.jpg

11--the-nippon-landscape-at-tateyama-kurobe-alpen-route-kurobe-toyama-japan-9cd0cf.jpg

d8jk7l00000002jn.jpg

You know, I've never heard nature mention anything about Korea or Koreans that is positive.

C'mon, Nature, what things about Korea and being Korean make you proud? There must be something you like about your country?

You always distort the facts,

My information is always together with "evidence",

Pyeongchang supporters always disturb me. B)

This is part of the bid. Downhill construction has a judicial and environment problem. Also, Pyeongchang has a big financial problem. Other issues of universal values. Of course, Pyeongchang supporters overlooked it, but it's a very important things. They don't allow discussion. Just Your not Korean, Your not Korean, distorted the facts and tries to evade the truth.

You know, I've never heard nature mention anything about Korea or Koreans that is positive.

C'mon, Nature, what things about Korea and being Korean make you proud? There must be something you like about your country?

You always distort the facts,

My information is always together with "evidence",

Pyeongchang supporters always disturb me. B)

No, I didn't post any facts there to distort.

I simply asked you a question - What about Korea are you proud of as a Korean?

And actually, I'm not a PC supporter. I'm a Munich supporter. But I respect PC as strong opposition and would be happy for it to host.

No, as you've ben told again and again, three times the IOC and its Technical Evaluation Committee said that Korea CAN host the games.

What experience do you have to convince us you know better than the technical committee?

Your not Korean,

Neither are you.

Of course, Pyeongchang supporters overlooked it, but it's a very important things. They don't allow discussion. Just Your not Korean, Your not Korean, distorted the facts and tries to evade the truth.

Don't even try. You can't even answer a simple question anytime you're asked one, because you don't want to have a real discussion. You want to spread your lies, exaggerations, and irrelevant nothings, and you can't accept when we prove you wrong.

You played a dirty and deceitful game. If Pyeongchang wins the vote, I hope you stick around because I am going to make you eat so much crow.

Don't even try. You can't even answer a simple question anytime you're asked one, because you don't want to have a real discussion. You want to spread your lies, exaggerations, and irrelevant nothings, and you can't accept when we prove you wrong.

You played a dirty and deceitful game. If Pyeongchang wins the vote, I hope you stick around because I am going to make you eat so much crow.

I don't think any of us expect to be able to have any meaningful engagement with him any more. He's just doing cut-and-paste replies.

It's not so much any more to try and debate him that I post, but just that I think it's our duty now as members not to let his drivel go un-replied and un-refuted for others to read.

And as you know, yes, I support Munich. And I'll be pleased if it wins. But the only downside would be that I'd be embarassed that Nature will crow and and try to claim a personal victory if it wins. I expect he'll be both a bad loser and a bad winner.

I don't think any of us expect to be able to have any meaningful engagement with him any more. He's just doing cut-and-paste replies.

It's not so much any more to try and debate him that I post, but just that I think it's our duty now as members not to let his drivel go un-replied and un-refuted for others to read.

And as you know, yes, I support Munich. And I'll be pleased if it wins. But the only downside would be that I'd be embarassed that Nature will crow and and try to claim a personal victory if it wins. I expect he'll be both a bad loser and a bad winner.

I won't be replying to him as much anymore, he can post that cut-and-paste novel anytime he likes. I'll still be around if he posts something incredibly stupid. But other than that, whoever he is, he can do what he wants as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, I'm excited more than ever for the vote!

Fact :

For the Downhill, Downhill venue is the primeval forest. There are many rare plants and trees are living. Under current law, development is illegal. This is not the Olympic spirit.

For Alpensia resort, have debt 800 million dollars, have just 6 short slopes. So, Asia's winter hub is impossible. Also, It is not for public, have 100 more luxury houses and golf course for VIP.A few days ago, the audit results by the government auditors; Alpensia resort constructed without considering the feasibility, Excessive construction despite the expected loss from investment, $140,000 loss of interest everyday. I can imagine the situation enough after the Olympics.

For the Financial problems, Gangwon province development corporation has liabilities 1.3 billion dollars including Alpensia 800 million due to Alpensia resort construction and the 2018 bid. An Additional government spending must stop for the 2018 Olympics.

For the Olympic Movement, 1988 Seoul Olympic Stadium is not an Olympics legacy. 10 more million dollars deficit every year. It's demolition will be discussed. Because it's getting old, nobody's use. Last year, The Seoul government was reviewed the construction of shopping centers after demolition of the 1988 Olympics main stadium. You should not overlook it.

In Korea, the mountain conditions itself are bad. For ski resorts in Korea, the highest mountains are located about 1500m above sea level. (The highest normal mountain is 1950m).

As mentioned several times, The mountains in Korea, can't create downhill course. Pyeongchang-Jungbong is ONLY possible. But, There is the primeval forest. Under current law, any development is illegal. Moreover, Pyeongchang-Jungbong is just 1433m above sea level. Korea's market is not likely to grow as well as adverse conditions.

Nagano in ASIA. After Nagano, promoted results in Korea or Asia ? The Olympics have nothing to do with the development, it requires continued investment and interest. Now, Korea doesn't have international standards rink.

Archived