New Wembley Stadium

mr.x

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they have a fare way to go yet..

WEMBLEY FACTS & FIGURES

Of 90,000 seats, 45,000 are in place

Of 161 hospitality boxes, 24 are "substantially complete"

Of 127 toilet pods, eight are complete

Of 44 catering kiosks, four are complete

..the important developement is to get the temporary roof support removed to allow the southern section of the roof to hang freely, and then more work can be administered to both pitch level and the roof.  If they can't remove them in the next few weeks, it won't look good for a Mar 31st Handover.

I like the sign showing "Pitch Access" - I would have assumed one would just walk towards the open space in the middle of the stadium that all the installed seats seemed to be facing.

:)

If I was being particularly cruel I'd say it was a permanent feature intended for the players.

I like the sign showing "Pitch Access" - I would have assumed one would just walk towards the open space in the middle of the stadium that all the installed seats seemed to be facing.

If I was being particularly cruel I'd say it was a permanent feature intended for the players.

Yes, there are reports of a 20m diving pool being installed inside Wembley, to help the footballers harness their skills better.  Oh and a prima-donna class next door too.