Bid faces Londoners' protest in Singapore

:love:

Belgium 12 points!

Awww ;p

by the way, where are you from?

I m born in Hungary but I only spent 5 years there... after I went to Canada. I have the 2 nationalities....

My grandparents are from argentina and now I m living in Paris: I m a citizen of the world!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What a disastrous spectacle,english kev you should

evidence a little bit respect toward Mrs Michelle Tradeau even if I recognize she has some principle that she does't apply for herself.You are on a forum and even if there is polemic ton you abuse much...I hope the moderators remove this post before Miche Michelle Tradeau reads this post.

I do not take his posts seriously. No offense caused.

Y'know what Borine ? I'm sick of coming to this board and seeing that arrogrant , loudmouthed foreign cow sneering down her pointy nose at everyone . She declares herself the biggest bitch , she stries to imply that she's above everyone else intellectualy , she's a contradicting self-righteous hypocrite and all she needs is to be listened to whereas I just need to say my piece . I don't give a flying #### what she , you or the moderators think either .

Nobody from Belgium has the right to be so ####### mouthy . KNOW YOUR PLACE EUROTRASH .

Belgium 12 points!

Awww ;p

I m born in Hungary but I only spent 5 years there... after I went to Canada. I have the 2 nationalities....

My grandparents are from argentina and now I m living in Paris: I m a citizen of the world!

What are you doing in Paris? work?

Belgium 12 points!

Awww ;p

Oh your parents are argentinian?

My father too and my mother is french and german.

Where do your grandparents live?

I have family in Buenos aires and Catamarca? do you know?

I have just as much right as anyone else, to voice whatever I wish to say. Just because we are from different countries, other than the United Kingdom, doesn't mean i need to be "silent"

Have some respect, and stop being so xenophobic. I guess there is something in certain stereotypes. I was going to let this go, but ther moderator has been informed, this kind of behaviour won't be tolerated.

I have just as much right as anyone else, to voice whatever I wish to say. Just because we are from different countries, other than the United Kingdom, doesn't mean i need to be "silent"

Have some respect, and stop being so xenophobic. I guess there is something in certain stereotypes. I was going to let this go, but ther moderator has been informed, this kind of behaviour won't be tolerated.

Point 1 . YOU START SHOWING SOME RESPECT ON HERE....NOT FOR ME , I COULDN'T CARE LESS....BUT FOR EVERYONE ELSE .

Point 2 . YOU JUST ####### LOST THE BITCH TITLE ......GIRL !

Belgium 12 points!

Awww ;p

Oh your parents are argentinian?

My father too and my mother is french and german.

Where do your grandparents live?

I have family in Buenos aires and Catamarca? do you know?

my family is from Buenos Aires too!

I went once, It was sooooo greatt!I even learnt dancing tango so my grandmother was very pleased....

I was so disapointed that they didnt get the olympics of 2004... I hope they will bid soon....

yeah

I went to the university of Ottawa, and after I was contracted by a consulting firm in Paris.

and u, exept being a 'loudmouthed foreign cow ', what do you do? :laugh:

I finished from the University of Gent last summer, was qualified in Veterinary medicine. But unfortunately I did not work as hard as I should, and my exam results were not so wonderful. And when you come out of university withoud solid marks, you find the industry, which is already saturated, is looking for the top end. But Im working part time here in the meantime, while I look for something more long term. Im not "over the hill" yet, so I still have time =)

Y'know what Borine ? I'm sick of coming to this board and seeing that arrogrant , loudmouthed foreign cow sneering down her pointy nose at everyone . She declares herself the biggest bitch , she stries to imply that she's above everyone else intellectualy , she's a contradicting self-righteous hypocrite and all she needs is to be listened to whereas I just need to say my piece . I don't give a flying #### what she , you or the moderators think either .

Nobody from Belgium has the right to be so ####### mouthy . KNOW YOUR PLACE EUROTRASH .

I know that she is contradictory,incoherent but you have better opportunity than me (English is not my mother tongue) to show her what she is really.For me she has not solids arguments and she is not enlightened,I prefer joking when she tries to take with me her arrogant ton.I am 21 and a woman like her doesn't impress me by her "intelligence",she tries to classify and deals critics .She has her arrogant tons when you insult her so it does not serve.You have some qualities try to close her mouth with words and put her in her face her contradictions.

yeah

I went to the university of Ottawa, and after I was contracted by a consulting firm in Paris.

I finished from the University of Gent last summer, was qualified in Veterinary medicine. But unfortunately I did not work as hard as I should, and my exam results were not so wonderful. And when you come out of university withoud solid marks, you find the industry, which is already saturated, is looking for the top end. But Im working part time here in the meantime, while I look for something more long term. Im not "over the hill" yet, so I still have time =)

enjoy your free time: travel, see the world, open your mind so that you will never be like English Kev!

yeah

enjoy your free time: travel, see the world, open your mind so that you will never be like English Kev!

I hope economic situation will improve,for the moment it is very difficult but in Argentina sport has an important impact,so I hope they will be candidate soon.

I know that she is contradictory,incoherent but you have better opportunity than me (English is not my mother tongue) to show her what she is really.For me she has not solids arguments and she is not enlightened,I prefer joking when she tries to take with me her arrogant ton.I am 21 and a woman like her doesn't impress me by her "intelligence",she tries to classify and deals critics .She has her arrogant tons when you insult her so it does not serve.You have some qualities try to close her mouth with words and put her in her face her contradictions.

I would like examples of how I am contradictory & incoherent. If anyone is lacking in those departments, you need to look closer to home.

But Ill wait for you to show me how I am flawed in those areas...

Well said Borine and I agree but I confess that I enjoy dragging arrogant people down . I find arrogance intolerable . I played her at her own game and I won . She's being reasonable now . It's only a ploy but enjoy it whilst you can . I'm off to my life in CAMBRIDGEshire , England .

xxx HAVE FUN

Well said Borine and I agree but I confess that I enjoy dragging arrogant people down . I find arrogance intolerable . I played her at her own game and I won . She's being reasonable now . It's only a ploy but enjoy it whilst you can . I'm off to my life in CAMBRIDGEshire , England .

xxx HAVE FUN

You won? You won what exactly? An argument on gamesbids.com? Oh, Is your life complete now Kev?

You are the epitome of arrogance, and I am sure 97% of people on this site would concur.

Seek help, or something. You're just ridiculous.

Point 1 . YOU START SHOWING SOME RESPECT ON HERE....NOT FOR ME , I COULDN'T CARE LESS....BUT FOR EVERYONE ELSE .

With some of the posts I've just read from you in this thread I don't see how you of all people can say this to Michelle. I don't want to argue but when I come on here and read three pages of abuse much of which is SHOUTING, I'm thinking I could find better things to do than waste time on this forum.

With some of the posts I've just read from you in this thread I don't see how you of all people can say this to Michelle. I don't want to argue but when I come on here and read three pages of abuse much of which is SHOUTING, I'm thinking I could find better things to do than waste time on this forum.

Having said that (and as I've pointed out in another thread), I don't want to fall out with you on here Kev as you often have good things to say. You seem to swing from posting really intelligent arguments to the tirades of abuse I've just read.

As I've said, I don't want an arguement, but I did want to make my point.

*waits for certain people to realise when they arent wanted or needed*

LOL....I love how you can calmly step to one side and watch the more hysterical entities here crash and burn....I'm sure your skills could be well deployed as a politician or...perhaps an EU beureacrat...perhaps you should hook up with Balir and stick it to Chirac! :;):

By the way.... vets are in great demand in the UK...my boyfs sister is a vet and she picks up jobs easily....and I'm sure her grades were not brilliant considering how much she can drink. Have you thought about working outside Belgium?

By the way.... vets are in great demand in the UK...my boyfs sister is a vet and she picks up jobs easily....and I'm sure her grades were not brilliant considering how much she can drink.

Such fine institutions are our universities, aren't they Ripley?  :D

By the way.... vets are in great demand in the UK...my boyfs sister is a vet and she picks up jobs easily....and I'm sure her grades were not brilliant considering how much she can drink.

Such fine institutions are our universities, aren't they Ripley?  :D

I love our Higher Education system. I scraped one E grade A Level (and that was second time round) and still found a University to accept me. OK, it wasn't Oxbridge, Durham or even Bristol, but I had a great time on the South coast and got the same qualifications as I would have done in any of the 'fine' establishments.

Hope the new Olympic Institute think about conducting Sport MBAs, etc. I might come home to be a (im)mature student

Archived