Bid faces Londoners' protest in Singapore

Count the thread against Paris and the thread against London. and you will see your speech does'nt correspond to the reality.5 Threads against Paris,one or two against London

It is an english board and Paris supporters are cornered  by the attacks they are less in number but it is normal they are more virulent.

You try to destabilise the Paris bids with your incessant attacks,London is serious concurrent like the others city...

You try to low the level of Paris in criticising the evaluation report.

Not fair play from english supporters,Evalution report were delivered and you are again criticising that

stop your schizophrenia you are not members of the Commission and you don"t knon better than us what they saw...you turn to the paranoia and it is pathetic

FFS can we please stop bickering about who are the worst members! There are London and Paris supporters on this forum who are blinded by their bids. Arguing about who is worse isn't helpful. Nobody on these forums is completely neutral but some are more neutral than others.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GRRRRRRRRR!   London does *NOT!* say no . Those iidiots on that boat say no .

Everything and anything goes out of the window where business and money-making is concerned . It is the same in the EU - everything is up for sale in the name of corporate success  . Same with Glastonbury where you can now hire luxury tents for £6,000 for 3 days .

These miserable , cynical , opportunistic businessmen have been offered all the help and financial compensation required and it still isn't good enough . Why ? Because they see an opportunity to capitalise on London's bid . You want me to move for your grand plan ? Ok then , pay up and pay up big style or I'm not going anywhere . Treacherous little bastards .

The again, some tend to have more flaws than others. Granted.

What I like with you Michelle, is that the debate is always so low...

I m not a fanatic fan of Paris, I just want to debate.

but of course you are the only one who can post negative articles about London

Each time the only thing that you repply are " you are stupid" or " you must focus on your own bid"

great answers

I was referring to New York, when I made that statement. But my debate is always so low? Well maybe if I had some decent posters to debate with, the level would be higher. I take it to a level that you and your associates can understand.

You have never uttered one bad word about Paris. If you have, it had eluded me. I have, in the past, always posted the positive and the negative, regarding Londons 2012 bid. I am probably one of the most level-headed Londons supporters.

But what I refuse to accept, is that Paris is glowing, while you and your friends portray London in bad light. It would not be so bad, if there was the occasional pause, buts its a full attack.

Dont give me "i am not a fanatic Paris supporter" you have demonstrated in the past, you are behind Paris 100%, and always talk it up, which is fair enough.

But you are hardly objective. Don't start this nonsense.

You ? level-headed ? Oh don't make me ####### laugh . You are a loudmouthed, reactionary old cow with an all-consuming dose of misplaced arrogance !

Each time the only thing that you repply are " you are stupid" or " you must focus on your own bid"

great answers

I was referring to New York, when I made that statement. But my debate is always so low? Well maybe if I had some decent posters to debate with, the level would be higher. I take it to a level that you and your associates can understand.

You have never uttered one bad word about Paris. If you have, it had eluded me. I have, in the past, always posted the positive and the negative, regarding Londons 2012 bid. I am probably one of the most level-headed Londons supporters.

But what I refuse to accept, is that Paris is glowing, while you and your friends portray London in bad light. It would not be so bad, if there was the occasional pause, buts its a full attack.

Dont give me "i am not a fanatic Paris supporter" you have demonstrated in the past, you are behind Paris 100%, and always talk it up, which is fair enough.

You ? level-headed ? Oh don't make me ####### laugh . You are a loudmouthed, reactionary old cow with an all-consuming dose of misplaced arrogance !

I suppose you are one of Londons 'level headed' supporters?

You serve no purpose on this website, you only make people cringe  and embarrass yourself with your distasteful humour and remarks.

The less we say about you the better, really.

I say the debate is low with you because you always seem very aggressive with other supporters in your answers

well, im not going to begin a other LondonVS Paris debate, but I just have the impression that londonners have a problem with Paris: Look at the topic "what is your second choice"

you will notice that Paris is often the fifth choice of Londoners ,. whearas a lot of Paris supporter put London in number 2 ( thats my case)

I remember a post of Malaka saying that 'it would bo too painful if paris win"....

I ve nothing against London, i just prefer Paris.

and i dont think Paris bid is perfect, but there is not a lot to debate about technical points

" I say the debate is low with you because you always seem very aggressive with other supporters in your answers "

You are absolutely correct here but she takes issue when she gets the kind of response that she deserves . I put it down to penis envy , lack of sex or both . Could be a weight issue .

Please don't imply that the French are gregarious or  friendly towards the British because they quite simply are not . We all witness this in their rejection of the EU " ANGLO-SAXON DOCUMENT " constitution and the subsequent attack on the UK's EU rebate - a blatant attempt at shifting the blame if ever there was one . We like you therefore we will conspire to have the EU gang up on you and make you look like the bad guys because we know we are and it deflects the bad press  ? Chirac called the British " pathetic " a few days ago and each time he says something stupid about the British the commentators state that he is playing to the gallery back home in France .

great answers

You serve no purpose on this website, you only make people cringe  and embarrass yourself with your distasteful humour and remarks.

Why don't you just go back to that non-entity of a forgotten country that you somehow managed to escape ?

I say the debate is low with you because you always seem very aggressive with other supporters in your answers

well, im not going to begin a other LondonVS Paris debate, but I just have the impression that londonners have a problem with Paris: Look at the topic "what is your second choice"

you will notice that Paris is often the fifth choice of Londoners ,. whearas a lot of Paris supporter put London in number 2 ( thats my case)

I remember a post of Malaka saying that 'it would bo too painful if paris win"....

I ve nothing against London, i just prefer Paris.

and i dont think Paris bid is perfect, but there is not a lot to debate about technical points

" I say the debate is low with you because you always seem very aggressive with other supporters in your answers "

You are absolutely correct here but she takes issue when she gets the kind of response that she deserves . I put it down to penis envy , lack of sex or both . Could be a weight issue .

Please don't imply that the French are gregarious or  friendly towards the British because they quite simply are not . We all witness this in their rejection of the EU " ANGLO-SAXON DOCUMENT " constitution and the subsequent attack on the UK's EU rebate - a blatant attempt at shifting the blame if ever there was one . We like you therefore we will conspire to have the EU gang up on you and make you look like the bad guys because we know we are and it deflects the bad press  ? Chirac called the British " pathetic " a few days ago and each time he says something stupid about the British the commentators state that he is playing to the gallery back home in France .

Well, as you yourself have alluded to in your final sentence...Chirac is not "France"....in fact the French people hate his guts....so we have more in common with them than not when it comes to chirac's antics.....perhaps you should take that into account before launching off on a tirade against the French.

By the way, I was referring to English Kev when I said some of the English supporters were an embarrassment also. There are some British supporters (Kev and co) who let down the British bid, who humiliate themselves and the U.K. each time they post.

It works both ways, with some Paris fans. Both bids have their ugly ducks.

great answers

Great b1tch-slap Michelle....I can feel the sting on this side of the Channel!  :cool:

I was talking to Michelle, not to you stupid guy.

and what are you talking about?

Explain me what is the link between Chirac and what I have said? and FYI , I m not french, so no need to bash France, I dont care

I was talking to Michelle, not to you stupid guy.

and what are you talking about?

Explain me what is the link between Chirac and what I have said? and FYI , I m not french, so no need to bash France, I dont care

I never assumed you were French . Did I say you were French ? I'm pleased for you that you're not .I was merely concerned that you had mis-read my comments as an attack on you . Now I am not .

By the way, I was referring to English Kev when I said some of the English supporters were an embarrassment also. There are some British supporters (Kev and co) who let down the British bid, who humiliate themselves and the U.K. each time they post.

no need to justify, we are aware of the fact that Englisk KeV represent nothing, bitterness

great answers

Why don't you just go back to that non-entity of a forgotten country that you somehow managed to escape ?

Forgotten?

No thanks, Ill stay at home in the Headquarters of the European Union, if thats okay with you? I probably get to see your own Prime Minister, more than you.

The Chirac link ? Did you not state ( complain ) that most LOndoners place Paris 5th and most french place London 2nd ? Thereby implying the french are full of largesse towards the British and others when quite evidently are not .

no need to justify, we are aware of the fact that Englisk KeV represent nothing, bitterness

Oh, Im already growing to like you Mr Zoltan  :cool:

PS - Rip, if I was as articulate as you, there would be no need for bitch slaps... but hey, you gotta do what you do best ;p

The Chirac link ? Did you not state ( complain ) that most LOndoners place Paris 5th and most french place London 2nd ? Thereby implying the french are full of largesse towards the British and others when quite evidently are not .

Tais toi crétin

great answers

Forgotten?

No thanks, Ill stay at home in the Headquarters of the European Union, if thats okay with you? I probably get to see your own Prime Minister, more than you.

I'm sorry that you'll never have your own bid to support in boring insignificant Belgium . Shove your support up your fat arse , and next time you see Tony Blair ask him for a ####### blow job because my god you are way overdue for getting laid you argumentative , gobby , dickless bitch of a eurotrash scumbag . You spend way too much ####### time on here to have a life , you've got too ####### much to say , you need ' friendship' on here , you need to belong to the clique . you even became a member you sad ####### cow . get a life !

hahah dayum!! You got some seriously issues, boy.

Is that it ? Thought you declared yourself the biggest bitch on here ? Thought you were into bitch-slapping ? C'mon smartarse answer for everything big bitch.....BRING IT ON....yer bum-bouncing belgian beige non-entity .

What a disastrous spectacle,english kev you should

evidence a little bit respect toward Mrs Michelle Tradeau even if I recognize she has some principle that she does't apply for herself.You are on a forum and even if there is polemic ton you abuse much...I hope the moderators remove this post before Miche Michelle Tradeau reads this post.

hahah dayum!! You got some seriously issues, boy.

Is that it ? Thought you declared yourself the biggest bitch on here ? Thought you were into bitch-slapping ? C'mon smartarse answer for everything big bitch.....BRING IT ON....yer bum-bouncing belgian beige non-entity .

But why should I give you what you want? You clearly want me to comeback at you, so that we could continue this 'argument'.

Im done with you, and in future will just ignore your posts.

I'm mature enough to know when enough is enough, its a shame that you, the guy with the so called "life", doesn't.

Archived