Rio Pictures

The aesthetics of this city are unparalleled. The IOC committee were not doubt convinced that Rio would be the host of the 2016 Games. I think Toronto Canada is such a spectacular place to visit since I've been there a number of times and simply fell in love with it. As Canada's most glittering expression of urban power, it is for me, the most sensational city in North America. However, Rio is the most sensational city in all the Americas! Oh...you simply CANNOT believe it.

• Like 2

The aesthetics of this city are unparalleled. The IOC committee were not doubt convinced that Rio would be the host of the 2016 Games. I think Toronto Canada is such a spectacular place to visit since I've been there a number of times and simply fell in love with it. As Canada's most glittering expression of urban power, it is for me, the most sensational city in North America. However, Rio is the most sensational city in all the Americas! Oh...you simply CANNOT believe it.

Yes LOVE Toronto! Went there twice, the first time I did the touristy things (CN Tower, AGO, ROM, Casa Loma, the Toronto Zoo) and my 2nd time around I did a lot of walking around downtown area and queen street. Truly an urban delight. And it's SO safe. Especially like the gayborhood and the small park with the dog park there. Oh and the dogs, they are SO well behaved it was almost unreal.

• Like 1

I have been to more than 50 countries- RIO is by far the most beautiful big city in the world The Olympics will be spectacular!

That's big! Thank you for the kind words! Hope you can come back next year!

Rio have lots to improve, the city have problems and bla, bla, bla, but from a broadcasting point of view, this can be one of the most spectacular Olympics ever, with all those HD aerial footage...

World Cup studios in Copacabana was just an appetizer of what TV will bring during Rio Olympics.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This girl has a connection with the Rio 2016, at least here in the forum. I remember the old Baron's signature :wub:

Is that my old g.f., Juliana P.? If so, she's still as sultry and curvaceous as ever.

Juliana Paes, born in Rio Bonito, a small town near Rio de Janeiro. She was one of the most beautiful carnival queens in the city's history.

rio_de_janeiro_girls_brazilian_woman.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Sugar Loaf Moutain.

7269974196_8f35def3a8_b.jpg

The Sugar Loaf moutain and the Urca neighborhood. Source.

7168460536_fbd9d93560_b.jpg

Sugar Loaf moutain and Copacaba Beach. Source.

418927497_89d180b44f_b.jpg

From the Copacabana Fort. Source.

7351553170_75a38a4397_b.jpg

The Sugar Loaf from the Botafogo Beach. Source.

11795282115_896112d5a2_b.jpg

Now the Sugar Loaf from the Red Beach. Source.

18411715309_c545cfe173_b.jpg

From the Flamengo Park. Source.

13921056238_a4799486b4_b.jpg

The Cable Car. Source.

5525590629_e59792f994_b.jpg

Source.

18593347412_aef9e42f8d_b.jpg

From Niterói City. Source.

14938013126_3baf9409bf_b.jpg

And from the Christ The Redeenter. Source.

10558748196_d8458cbb75_b.jpg

Source.