Questions for NOlympia

I prefer a remaining location for Olympia. I just told you, that the the times are changing - money and land resources are limited - so we can't effort to build every 4 years new locations

for Olympic games. The new trend ist sustainability ("Nachaltigkeit").

Which city it could be? I don't know yet.

For sommer olympic games I would suggest Athens, the origin of the olympic games.

I prefer a remaining location for Olympia. I just told you, that the the times are changing - money and land resources are limited - so we can't effort to build every 4 years new locations

For sommer olympic games I would suggest Athens, the origin of the olympic games.

mhh - I am getting the impression that you have no clue at all about the whole matter - furthermore I believe that you even don't know the plans of the future Olympic Games...

Nah! Ain't gonna happen. It's been discussed many a time but no ONE country owns today's O Games. They belong to the world, and that's why the IOC...and NOT the Greeks own it. The Greeks may have owned the idea, but today's reality is otherwise. Besides, when I was there in Greece last July, I found many areas around Athens too horrible for any sort of outdoor sport. And Athens is just too small AND overcrowded to be a good permanent home for a Summer Games.

And Chamonix for winter games! the origin of the winter olympic games ;)

Archived