Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Citius Altius Fortius

Questions for NOlympia

In which city should the Winter Olympics and Paralympics be held in 2018?

What do you think about the plans for Rio 2016, Sochi 2014 and London 2012?

Do you think that it is appropriate to build such infrastructure/venues etc. etc. for Olympic/Paralympic Games?

I prefer a remaining location for Olympia. I just told you, that the the times are changing - money and land resources are limited - so we can't effort to build every 4 years new locations

for Olympic games. The new trend ist sustainability ("Nachaltigkeit").

Which city it could be? I don't know yet.

For sommer olympic games I would suggest Athens, the origin of the olympic games.

I prefer a remaining location for Olympia. I just told you, that the the times are changing - money and land resources are limited - so we can't effort to build every 4 years new locations

For sommer olympic games I would suggest Athens, the origin of the olympic games.

mhh - I am getting the impression that you have no clue at all about the whole matter - furthermore I believe that you even don't know the plans of the future Olympic Games...

Nah! Ain't gonna happen. It's been discussed many a time but no ONE country owns today's O Games. They belong to the world, and that's why the IOC...and NOT the Greeks own it. The Greeks may have owned the idea, but today's reality is otherwise. Besides, when I was there in Greece last July, I found many areas around Athens too horrible for any sort of outdoor sport. And Athens is just too small AND overcrowded to be a good permanent home for a Summer Games.

And Chamonix for winter games! the origin of the winter olympic games ;)