PC is still an Inch ahead

According to German media Richard Pound has said that PC is still an Inch ahead of Munich. The German presentation was "german-perfect" (Gian-Franco Kasper) and that "it is known, that Germany is good organiszed and can offer great sports" (Pound).

There were questions about the happenings in Munich 1972 and Ude said that Munich will never forget it. But he also said that it could happen everywhere (poor answer!). There was also a video message from the Federal President and he will attend the meeting in Durban.

Any news about the other presentations would be fine.

BTW: The article also says, that there were French protesters in Lausanne...

Tulsa, do you know wh there are some people don't want that Annecy hosts in 2018 - I'm interested in their reason - no matter how ridiculous the reasons are...

Its some politic oponants not realy against Annecy, moreover there only 20 people and Annecy is less 1h to Lausanne in car, if there are a really opisition, I think there will have more than 20 oponants... :rolleyes:

This people don't represent the oposition... :(

Tens millions or millions of people living in a particular world.

Everyone's opinion that it can not be the same.

All people think in terms of their own regardless of right or wrong.

But it can't affect Olympics selection.

Just one of the situation.

It IOC think it heavily It is foolish.

Pyeongchang have environmental and financial problems more than Munich, Annecy.

Nevertheless, Environmental groups and opposition parties, civil society all the silence.

This is just differences of a culture and habit.

Its some politic oponants not realy against Annecy, moreover there only 20 people and Annecy is less 1h to Lausanne in car, if there are a really opisition, I think there will have more than 20 oponants... :rolleyes:

This people don't represent the oposition... :(

... but what kind of politic oponents?

I thought all parties suppport the bid of Annecy - why should be there politic oponents?

... but what kind of politic oponents?

I thought all parties suppport the bid of Annecy - why should be there politic oponents?

NPA (nouveau parti anti-capitaliste): they say that it is wasting money that could be used for something else.

Archived