Olympic Vacations

I hope those flowers in the last photo are not from the primitive forest.

They are. I got them in February. The forest was easy to access because I had cross-country skis and a rifle to shoot the flowers with. But don't worry, there was no one there to cheer me on, so no one saw me take the flowers.

I wish that I visit Pyeoung Chang and the rest of Korea. If I should visit Korea, I would check out the Olympic Stadium in Seoul. I would even have some Kimchii (is that how to spell) and bulgogi while I'm there.

I wish that I visit Pyeoung Chang and the rest of Korea. If I should visit Korea, I would check out the Olympic Stadium in Seoul. I would even have some Kimchii (is that how to spell) and bulgogi while I'm there.

I notice you're from Toronto. So am I. If Pyeongchang wins the vote, I will take you out for kimchi and bulgogi. My treat!

Tulsa and Nature are hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (I am laughing AT them not with them).

Hey I grew up in Toronto too, working in Taiwan now, can I join on the yummy Korean food? :P

I had the pleasure of going to Seoul for the first time in April on a business trip. Because of the Taekwondo rivalries between South Korea and Taiwan, Koreans got a bad rep here in Taiwan and the rest of the Asia. However I must say during my week there the Koreans were some of the nicest and hospitable people I've met...especially the drinking part :)

Welcome but, Seoul Olympic Stadium demolition will be discussed. Because it's getting old, Nobody does not use. is not Olympics Legacy.

http://biz.heraldm.com/common/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20110304000101

http://biz.heraldm.com/common/Detail.jsp?newsMLId=20110304000552

Tulsa and Nature are hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (I am laughing AT them not with them).

Hey I grew up in Toronto too, working in Taiwan now, can I join on the yummy Korean food? :P

I had the pleasure of going to Seoul for the first time in April on a business trip. Because of the Taekwondo rivalries between South Korea and Taiwan, Koreans got a bad rep here in Taiwan and the rest of the Asia. However I must say during my week there the Koreans were some of the nicest and hospitable people I've met...especially the drinking part :)

Yep, come back to Toronto and join in! It would be nice to finally meet some Gamesbidders in real life. ^_^

And I hear you on the drinking. Koreans definitely LOVE to drink, lol. I had the chance to see some of the Olympians party in Vancouver last year, and knowing their style, the athletes will feel right at home in Pyeongchang after their competitions!

awesome pics, iam planning on attending the winter games in 2018, for my garduation present for earning my masters degree and my school librarian license in the fall of 2017.

i have dual citizenship and two passports, for korea, is my canadian passport preferred or my american passport preferred,

how long of a flight from denver to korea,

awesome pics, iam planning on attending the winter games in 2018, for my garduation present for earning my masters degree and my school librarian license in the fall of 2017.

i have dual citizenship and two passports, for korea, is my canadian passport preferred or my american passport preferred,

how long of a flight from denver to korea,

Sounds like a good plan!

For a two week trip, either passport will do. There's loads of both Americans and Canadians living in Korea at the moment, and they all have easy access.

Flight from Denver should be about 10 hours, but it's probably cheaper to fly out of LA or SF.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived